Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

:platinum: Portal 2 :platinum:

Was nice solving the puzzles, and the humor in it lol

1Lb38e88.png

:platinum: The Last Of Us :platinum:

Such an amazing game, that I still want to keep playing, sp and mp.

1L3a3dab.png

:platinum: Resogun  :platinum:

I have very nice memories with this game, when I met someone really especial in my life.

1L1f7639.png

Edited by mapachiniartaud

- Fallout 3

- Fallout: New Vegas

- Rock Band 2

- Metal Gear Solid 3

- Resident Evil remake

- Battleship 

- Uncharted: Golden Abyss

- Bioshock 

- Bioshock 2

- Bioshock Infinite

- Shadows of The Damned

- Lollipop Chainsaw

- L.A. Noire 

- Silent Hill: Downpour

- CS:GO (just because it was one of those rare moments where I play with friends. We all managed to plat it within 3 days or so. There's no way I'd be able to do this shit without them.)

Edited by Death

Single most enjoyable platinum hands-down: Final Fantasy XIII.  As I've mentioned in other posts, it was my first RPG/JRPG, first Final Fantasy, first real game I'd played in years and my first platinum.  Other games that were very enjoyable to platinum are all four Uncharteds, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Red Dead Redemption, Far Cry 3, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.

• Like 1

Shovel knight, i may even play it again once the plague of shadows update comes for ps4 

Hotline miami, easier and its only as long as it needed to be just the way i like it 

Arkham Asylum, the riddler challenges are a pain in the arse but the story was great 

Sleeping dogs DE, i didn't play it on ps3 so i didn't experience it on last gen but the story was brilliant. The only thing i hate about it is the fighting system but you just deal with it after a while

My favorite 3 right now, Bloodborne and Rogue Legacy because of the sheer challenge they presented to even complete the games, let alone Platinum. And then Hastune Miku: Project Diva f. The Hatsune Miku games are the only reason I still have my Vita, still so much fun even post Platinum.

Id say RPG games like fallout 3 NV and skyrim where my most enjoyable plats they take so much longer than other games I play which are usually FPS OR TPS games that you can just get into them more Not to mention all 3 of them are AMAZING games.

Hyped for fallout 4

I had a lot of fun going for Deadrising 2, Wolf among Us, The Walking Dead, inFAMOUS Second Son/First Light, Dying Light (If it didn't glitch), Minecraft PS3/4, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, Wolfenstein the Old Blood/New Order, Sly 1-3, jak and daxter, PvZ garden Warfare,Dishonored, Saints row the third. 

I think thats it, I enjoyed going for all of these because these games are awesome. I did hate a few platinums though, like sound shapes, and Amazing Spider Man 2

Good question. I could just listing out games I really enjoyed playing, but that doesn't mean their trophy lists were necessarily as fun or satisfying to earn. But I guess I'll go with Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational as that was probably the most satisfying and un-expecting to earn. I played that game a lot over the course of a month and finally got good enough at it to complete the more difficult challenges and everything. And I really liked the game itself. Easily my favorite golfing game ever, not that I'm a huge fan of golfing games or even golf in general lol.

• Like 1