Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

I have not many games, but these are the most fun:

Grand theft auto V: I enjoy the game a lot, the online was fun becouse

some friends help me with the trophies and they are not "trophy hunter".

Heavy Rain: The first time I played it was great, was the reason to play it again.

GH: Warrirors of rock: I'm a fan of GH, I have so much fun with

everyone but I liked this much more.

The Walking Dead: I think this was my first platinum and at that

time was not a "trophy hunter", but i enjoy a lot this game.

South Park: the Stick of Truth (PS3) was probably the most fun I had with a platinum, just because it was like watching an episode and playing a game simultaneously.

All the God of War plats were fun too simply because I love the games.

Edited by Sofa King

I have many plats I enjoyed!

BioShock Infinite which is my favorite game of all time, and Im planning to plat it on Ps4

Catherine

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Dark Souls II (3rd one I dont know why I didnt enjoyed the plat as much as the 2nd)

Lightning Returns

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

A long list, in fact, all of my plats are because I enjoy the game, but some trophies weren't so fun to obtain (Tomb Raider multiplayer I see you)

If we include ones I put little to no effort towards, I'd say

1. Life is Strange. 10/10 adventure.

2. Tales from the Borderlands. Another 10/10 adventure.

If we only include ones I actually had to work for, I'd say

1. Doom - Amazing game. It's what I needed as a change from long indepth rpg's. An over the top heavy as fuck game.

2. The Division - I enjoyed this game a ton. I got the plat with friends, and Dark Zone help from a few people on this forum. Great memories.

3. Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll. This game dragged a bit, but it was a fun RPG I played after each day of work for 1-2 weeks. 70hours+ of gameplay that I enjoyed.

Bloodborne would be my #1.. I need to go back to that some time and get the two other endings.

• 3 weeks later...

Mirror's Edge(speedruns and trials were a pain and I never thought I'd complete them. Fast forward like a couple of months after improving in he game and I've got 100% including getting 99 stars total because I love this game to death)!

Skyrim ( was annoying at first but actually became really fun. Thought I could eventually get all perks since I treated it as runescape where you can eventually lvl up everything but turns out you have to choose your perks carefully so my build was crappy at the beginning).

Infamous 2( 1 was also amazing but controls were slightly outdated so it became a little annoying in some parts especially the stunts trophies).

Tekken 6( so many memories of doing the campaign and upgrading my character. Good times).

Batman Arkham city and asylum ( idk about you guys but I never buy remasters, ever!! However.., this might be the first I'll do it just for these two. Wouldve included origins if it wasn't for its stupid online).

Prototype 2( so much crap to destroy)!

Honorable mentions:

Uncharted series( the treasures were a pain to collect, I hate collectibles. You'll see this as a recoccuring pattern).

Gta5( amazing SP ad online, but the lvl 100 trophy burnt me out).

Sr3 and IV( the side missions became a little repititive that the game's novelty wore out quickly).

Gow games( they're all awesome in their own rights, however by the 3rd or 4th game, the game felt a little repititive with its formula and collectibles. I'm so stoked for the new gow as it takes a different turn).

Edited by poopooblast
  • Like 1

Ratchet and Clank, all aside from Full Frontal Assault [that required some annoying grinding for distance trophies which ruined the otherwise fun plat]. Oh and excluding the first one, because that game is so rough around the edges. Even though I did it twice. lol

Gravity Rush and Remastered.

Freedom Wars, even though it had some annoying farming, it was still tons of fun to platinum it. And it didn't require you to gain freedom, thank god. I think I only made it down to like 500,000 years or something.

Soul Sacrifice, loved this game. Played it nonstop when it came out until the platinum. I really need to hunker down and platinum Delta, but it's a hard game to just pick up after breaks which always kills any momentum I try to get out of it.

inFamous 2, Second Son, First Light.

Sly 1-2. 3 is annoying to get 100%.

Most LEGO games. Something about smashing everything in sight is enjoyable every time. Only exceptions are some of the Vita ones.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would dag mine is

Uncharted 2 (just because I Love that game)

inFamous Second Son (because the new powers are awesome)

And the rest of mine have just been a pain

How about you guys?

The Last Of Us. If this game would be on PS Vita, I Would buy Vita for this game only.

Every DS & BB game

Furi

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided except for Breach (hated that)

Alien: Isolation

But tbh, I enjoy getting any plat. Except for Attack on Titan. That was insanely boring (farming materials).

Edited by Lowlliet

• 3 months later...