Flotsam & Jetsam - Easter egg

Hi guys,

Just wondering any of you understands the steps for this easter egg. I got lost at the grenade disposal machine. And i notice that that u hv to burn quite some credits just the feed the machine with guns from the printer just to get those stupid teleporter parts, is it me or are the easter eggs is getting more n more annoying.

A written tip will be helpful.

I know u guys are a friendly bunch, so any help will be appreciated.

Your best bet it to post a gaming session on the website in order to find people to play with. This easter egg is possible with one person but is a real hassle. As for the easter egg itself, have your laptop next to you if possible so you can follow the steps, step by step. This is easily the most difficult easter egg in AW to date, and will require lots of time and credits. So take a step back and be ready.

Goodluck!

Your best bet it to post a gaming session on the website in order to find people to play with. This easter egg is possible with one person but is a real hassle. As for the easter egg itself, have your laptop next to you if possible so you can follow the steps, step by step. This is easily the most difficult easter egg in AW to date, and will require lots of time and credits. So take a step back and be ready.

Goodluck!

Thanks man, but it seems luck is not always by my side...tried doing it alone...still can't get past the grenade third slot. 

But i will persevere....

I did it two times Alone on ps3 & ps4, if you need help with the grenade, you can send me a friend request and will help with no problem psn ID:LUIS_HOPE1997 feel free to ask. Sorry for the bad english.

Ok bro, will add u when home tonight. thanks

Other people make this way easier. I tried doing this easter egg solo twice, and failed both times (first time making it to the final step after 3 hours, second time making it to the empty drone part in about 2-2 1/2 hours). Honestly, it's brutal, though to be fair I just got very unluckily cornered the first time around. When I tried going for the easter egg the third time, however, I did it with 2 other people (one of whom left mid-way through), and got it done in under 2 hours with not a single down to my name throughout the entire game.

Point is, co-op will make this infinitely easier. Also, if your problem is misunderstanding the steps, then having someone experienced with the easter egg to lead you will help. One of the people I was playing with had very little experience with the map, let alone the easter egg, and he did just fine in following the steps with my friend and I guiding him.

Of course, you can do it solo, but it's much harder, for a couple reasons:

1) Bombs. As the rounds progress, you have less time to defuse them, and sometimes you just can't get to them. Fail 3 times in a row, and you're gonna have to deal with the Goliath. He's not horrible, but he is a huge pain in the ass that you definitely don't want to have to deal with. With multiple people training in different parts of the map, there's a better chance that one of you won't have to go too far to defuse the bomb. 

2) The randomness of the easter egg. You need to hit the weapon disposal machine multiple times, go fishing multiple times, and collect teleporter parts multiple times. All of this is easier with more people. More people means more zombies, which means more points, which means more chances to hit the box, thus giving more weapons to weapon disposal, being able to fish more frequently, and having multiple people run parts to the teleporter (as well as, I assume, more teleporter zombies). Also, the island tablet is a pain in the ass to get, as you could get very lucky and get it immediately, or go there 20 times and never get it. With multiple people, you can get multiple shovels, and go there all at the same time (I believe. I've never tried it, so don't quote me on it, but I believe that this is a thing you can do).

3) Grenade disposal. More people = more grenades, simple as that. Also, with multiple people, one person can buy teleport grenades, one can buy explosive drones, and the other may get lucky with the mystery b - sorry, 3D Printer - and get distraction drones and/or nano swarms. See, when you throw a frag or contact grenade into the teleporter, it drops down whatever grenade is shown on the cone that was moved by the teleporter grenade. However, nanos, explosives, and distractions override this. Regardless of what grenade is shown, if you throw a nano in, a nano will drop. Same goes for the other two. It saves you having to worry about the timing on those, and seeing as explosives are wall buy grenades (in Moon Pool) and also the most used on the board, it will be convenient to have them.

This was the hardest easter egg thus far for me. I solo'd the last two, but this one I struggled with. Just got it done a few hours ago, and it feels great to have it out of the way. 

Best of luck to you!

Other people make this way easier. I tried doing this easter egg solo twice, and failed both times (first time making it to the final step after 3 hours, second time making it to the empty drone part in about 2-2 1/2 hours). Honestly, it's brutal, though to be fair I just got very unluckily cornered the first time around. When I tried going for the easter egg the third time, however, I did it with 2 other people (one of whom left mid-way through), and got it done in under 2 hours with not a single down to my name throughout the entire game.

Point is, co-op will make this infinitely easier. Also, if your problem is misunderstanding the steps, then having someone experienced with the easter egg to lead you will help. One of the people I was playing with had very little experience with the map, let alone the easter egg, and he did just fine in following the steps with my friend and I guiding him.

Of course, you can do it solo, but it's much harder, for a couple reasons:

1) Bombs. As the rounds progress, you have less time to defuse them, and sometimes you just can't get to them. Fail 3 times in a row, and you're gonna have to deal with the Goliath. He's not horrible, but he is a huge pain in the ass that you definitely don't want to have to deal with. With multiple people training in different parts of the map, there's a better chance that one of you won't have to go too far to defuse the bomb. 

2) The randomness of the easter egg. You need to hit the weapon disposal machine multiple times, go fishing multiple times, and collect teleporter parts multiple times. All of this is easier with more people. More people means more zombies, which means more points, which means more chances to hit the box, thus giving more weapons to weapon disposal, being able to fish more frequently, and having multiple people run parts to the teleporter (as well as, I assume, more teleporter zombies). Also, the island tablet is a pain in the ass to get, as you could get very lucky and get it immediately, or go there 20 times and never get it. With multiple people, you can get multiple shovels, and go there all at the same time (I believe. I've never tried it, so don't quote me on it, but I believe that this is a thing you can do).

3) Grenade disposal. More people = more grenades, simple as that. Also, with multiple people, one person can buy teleport grenades, one can buy explosive drones, and the other may get lucky with the mystery b - sorry, 3D Printer - and get distraction drones and/or nano swarms. See, when you throw a frag or contact grenade into the teleporter, it drops down whatever grenade is shown on the cone that was moved by the teleporter grenade. However, nanos, explosives, and distractions override this. Regardless of what grenade is shown, if you throw a nano in, a nano will drop. Same goes for the other two. It saves you having to worry about the timing on those, and seeing as explosives are wall buy grenades (in Moon Pool) and also the most used on the board, it will be convenient to have them.

This was the hardest easter egg thus far for me. I solo'd the last two, but this one I struggled with. Just got it done a few hours ago, and it feels great to have it out of the way. 

Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the tips.

But which is the actual steps after activating the first power station? Some guides say that u need to collect the fishing pole first whilst some some say you need to complete the grenade steps first. Or it doesn't matter?

Didn't know about the "override" trick though, got through the two stages of the grenades but when  attempting to complete the third, the tablet didn't pop even though i followed the exact sequence for the grenades ( explosive,nano,explosive,distraction,explosive,frag)  :( , did i miss something?

I soloed the outbreak easter egg alone, then got some help by two really great french players for the second one. IMO this one is the most time & credit consuming of them all.

Btw, thanks for the reply though. Add me sometimes psnid: micwlw911