The 500KM Glitch (Super fast)

anton1453

Alright guys so this trophy for 500KM happens to be designed so that if you use the same set of wheels and get 70KM with the same pair of wheels the trophy will pop. (or at least should!)

No 500KM's is required, this glitch might not work for everyone and i do not recommend downloading any upcoming patch before getting this.

If you head to your garage and then look at the current wheels you are using you can see how many KM's you have driven with them.

Hope you get you're trophy since it is fairly easy :)

Edited by anton1453

Longest Distance for a single wheel about 46 km, next 12 km, total about 59 kms. That´s how I dit it.

now i am very confused here. 

The trophy should pop once you have went a total of 70KM with 1 pair of individual wheels

Edited by anton1453

Are you talking wheels or car? since it is wheels not the body :P

70Km with one set of wheels doesn't seem to be a definate solution either - there's plenty of people who've achieved beyond 50, 60, 100Km with the same set of wheels, or a combination of different ones and still not gotten the trophy.

Perhaps Psyonix may shed some light on this in the near future.

70Km with one set of wheels doesn't seem to be a definate solution either - there's plenty of people who've achieved beyond 50, 60, 100Km with the same set of wheels, or a combination of different ones and still not gotten the trophy.

Perhaps Psyonix may shed some light on this in the near future.

Alright, i wonder if it depends on which wheel the user choose as well :o

Alright, i wonder if it depends on which wheel the user choose as well :o

Maybe, who knows right now! xD

Oh and for those who want to get this trophy "without" hopping into new Exhibition matches all the time. Play 1v1 Exhibition with no bots, score 1 goal for both sides (yes, 1 own goal too). Drive around, rubber band, etc, whatever you want to do for those 5 minutes. Once they're up, the game goes into overtime, whoever scores first, wins.

Thise means that it has an unlimited timer, so just go back to your rubber banding or however you want to do it for as long as you like ~

• Like 1

Oh and for those who want to get this trophy "without" hopping into new Exhibition matches all the time. Play 1v1 Exhibition with no bots, score 1 goal for both sides (yes, 1 own goal too). Drive around, rubber band, etc, whatever you want to do for those 5 minutes. Once they're up, the game goes into overtime, whoever scores first, wins.

Thise means that it has an unlimited timer, so just go back to your rubber banding or however you want to do it for as long as you like ~

You don't have to score at all to go into overtime :)

• Like 1

yeah, got a little "better" way, same but with a small twist, will upload trophy videos soon for all these :)

You don't have to score at all to go into overtime :)

^ Very true!

But I like scoring the opening goal xD

anton1453, on 09 Jul 2015 - 1:49 PM, said:

yeah, got a little "better" way, same but with a small twist, will upload trophy videos soon for all these [:)]

^Does it involve boosting around the area constantly? :3

Edited by Takara

^ Very true!

But I like scoring the opening goal xD

anton1453, on 09 Jul 2015 - 1:49 PM, said:

yeah, got a little "better" way, same but with a small twist, will upload trophy videos soon for all these [ :)]

^Does it involve boosting around the area constantly? :3

That would be fast, but with this you get the win and you will get the 500km/70km or what ever in an easy&lazy way :D

Editing the clips atm :)

Edited by anton1453