The 500KM Glitch (Super fast)

anton1453

So kind of bad at math here. How many miles and distance traveled/feet is 500 km (and 50, in case 500 is a typo)?? I need to know because I have no idea how close or long away I am from the trophy.

Edited by inFAMOUS Precursor

So kind of bad at math here. How many miles and distance traveled is 500 km (and 5000, in case 500 is a typo)?? I need to know because I have no idea how close or long away I am from the trophy.

You can change the measurements to Metric in the options menu.

• Like 2

There's a new patch just released!  Does it fix this glitch?
I hope not.

Edit:
By the way, are the servers down or something?  I can't seem to connect to any game and I always get this error message: "You are currently not connected to the Rocket League servers. Would you like to reconnect?"

Edited by milanbarca82

I hope not.

Edit:

By the way, are the servers down or something?  I can't seem to connect to any game and I always get this error message: "You are currently not connected to the Rocket League servers. Would you like to reconnect?"

Yes the server are a bit broken... and i don't know if it patch the glitch, a got the trophy today so i'm not worried about lol

I hope not.

Edit:

The timing is super impeccable , for whatever it did. The game has already been out for a while, but right when the game becones free to download, it gets another patch 2 days later.

Servers are sloppy btw.

You can change the measurements to Metric in the options menu.

Thx. I pretty much only have 26 kms. I find this BS. Ive been playing this all day. I havd to get all the way to 500?!?!

So kind of bad at math here. How many miles and distance traveled/feet is 500 km (and 50, in case 500 is a typo)?? I need to know because I have no idea how close or long away I am from the trophy.

I know this has been answered by converting to metric, but just for your information:

1 mile = 1.609344 km

1 mile = 5280 ft

500 / 1.609344 = 310.685596118667 miles

0.685596118667 * 5280 = 3,619.94750656176 ft

50 / 1.609344 = 31.0685596118667 miles

0.0685596118667 * 5280 = 361.994750656176 ft

Rounding them off:

500 km = 310 miles & 3620 ft

50 km = 31 miles & 362 ft

Edited by Takara
  • Like 1

I hope not.

Edit:

The servers was down because of the update according to the studio them self.

They shut their servers down about an hour.

Edited by anton1453

Yeah, servers were down. Afterwards, devs deployed a mandatory hotfix meant to solve server issues (some people say it also solved the main menu overheating issue, but I dunno).

The fact is that I'm still not being able to join na online match at certain times, servers are still not working properly, too many players trying to jump in I guess.

Now, you guys been saying the 500Km trophy popped when wheels amounted a total of 80Km, do you also know how many matches you had done when it popped? 'Cause I'm at 121 matches and it still hasn't popped for me.

Yeah, servers were down. Afterwards, devs deployed a mandatory hotfix meant to solve server issues (some people say it also solved the main menu overheating issue, but I dunno).

The fact is that I'm still not being able to join na online match at certain times, servers are still not working properly, too many players trying to jump in I guess.

Now, you guys been saying the 500Km trophy popped when wheels amounted a total of 80Km, do you also know how many matches you had done when it popped? 'Cause I'm at 121 matches and it still hasn't popped for me.

This trophy has nothing to do with matches, this is all about how far you wen't you can win 1 game and get the trophy or win 500000 games and still don't have the trophy.

This trophy has nothing to do with matches, this is all about how far you wen't you can win 1 game and get the trophy or win 500000 games and still don't have the trophy.

I think you failed to understand his perspective and point. Im on mobile, so too much typing for me.

• Like 1

It is very unlikely to hit 80 km with 121 matches. By playing normally you get +- 0,55 km per match. If all you do is drive around in circles while turbo boosting for 5 minutes, you can get 0,8 km. You should be close though.

Edited by JayVR82
  • Like 1