The 500KM Glitch (Super fast)

anton1453

Some things I noticed while playing:

1. It does not count km's made in online matches.

2. There is no certain amount of km's that needs to be driven: for some it unlocks at 50km, for others at 80km etc.

3. It sometimes does not count km's made in a 1vs1 no bots exhibition match in over time. 

Last but not least:

I think people might actually drive 500 km before it popping. I think the registration of those km's in 'my garage' is faulty.
This simply because te arena has to be very very small in order to only drive about 0,5 km in 5 min. And from the looks of the surroundings, the arena isn't that small. Like I said: i think the registration of the km's are faulty, and the achievement might actually unlock at 500km. Makes sense, considering it takes several hours to unlock it while driving constantly, with I assume is an average speed of between 50 en 60 k/h (basing this on the speed of the ball when a goal is scored). 

• Like 2

agree with that. I'm quoting myself:

I don't believe 500km is a typo, but i believe that what's written on your stat is broken, yeah.

I juste played a game, and focused on driving as fast as i could (ie: i took all the boost available during 5 minutes...) and i only reached 800 meters for that game.

800 meters in 5 minutes is 160 meters/minutes, or about 9,6 km/h.... 9,6 km/h is the speed a bad runner could achieve. Those cars surely goes WAY faster than that, even without the boost. (even an RC toy car can goes at 40km/h without problem)

According to what i see, i would easily say that the cars goes at around 80km/h when using the boost. So, instead of around 800 meters for a match, i think we could drive for around 8 kilometers... Which could perfectly explain why the trophy pops when reaching 50~80 kilometers in the stats.

also, it would make no sens to ask the gamer to drive 500 kilometers if you could only reach 800 meters each game. Every single trophy would be pretty much straight forward, then, for a single trophy, they would ask you to play 60 hours? I don't buy it.

So yeah, again, i think you really have to drive 500 kilometers, but the statistics shown in the tire stats are most likely wrongly computed.

Edited by lesk8vaincra

You guys do realise that when you look at how far you've driven with one set of wheels it tells you in MILES and the trophy says KM. 70 miles adds up to roughly 112km so it still doesn't make sense, but I though I'd point that out

You can actually change the units in the options, mine started in KM; for instance. Cool capslock to try get your point across though.

• Like 1

I also noticed that no stats were counted for me while playing online (wins or km driven). That's pretty annoying since I like playing online with my friends way more than a bunch of exhibition matches or even a few seasons. 

Slightly off topic but I am now playing and winning 1 exhibition match with each car to unlock Sweet Tooth since all of my wins online while using a few different cars didn't count. 

Some things I noticed while playing:

1. It does not count km's made in online matches.

2. There is no certain amount of km's that needs to be driven: for some it unlocks at 50km, for others at 80km etc.

3. It sometimes does not count km's made in a 1vs1 no bots exhibition match in over time. 

Last but not least:

I think people might actually drive 500 km before it popping. I think the registration of those km's in 'my garage' is faulty.

This simply because te arena has to be very very small in order to only drive about 0,5 km in 5 min. And from the looks of the surroundings, the arena isn't that small. Like I said: i think the registration of the km's are faulty, and the achievement might actually unlock at 500km. Makes sense, considering it takes several hours to unlock it while driving constantly, with I assume is an average speed of between 50 en 60 k/h (basing this on the speed of the ball when a goal is scored). 

Pretty sure this is the correct explanation. I see people on my friend's list where it notes they've scored 500 goals, driven 250km - even though they don't have the trophy. I suspect it is the display that is glitched, not the in game counter (which we likely can't see, it's probably in our profile).

I also wonder if online does count - perhaps not in what is displayed, but maybe in the counter.

That might explain the wide range of km's at which the trophy is popping for people.

In any case, this game is fun to play online, so I'm going to get most of the games needed for 165 (to get all items) in actually games, then just rubber band for the distance trophy.

I also wonder if online does count - perhaps not in what is displayed, but maybe in the counter.

That might explain the wide range of km's at which the trophy is popping for people.

I played most of my games in online mode and trophy for 500km popped earlier than usual(at 47km) so I think online still count but isn't displayed. The only real way to find it out would be if someone else unlock the trophy during an online match, then obviously it count.

The reason for distance travelled online not counting probably lies in the servers being overwhelmed. They already turned off the counter that says how many people are online to give the servers some room to breathe, this is probably a similar situation.

Alright guys so this trophy for 500KM happens to be designed so that if you use the same set of wheels and get 70KM with the same pair of wheels the trophy will pop. (or at least should!)

No 500KM's is required, this glitch might not work for everyone and i do not recommend downloading any upcoming patch before getting this.

If you head to your garage and then look at the current wheels you are using you can see how many KM's you have driven with them.

Hope you get you're trophy since it is fairly easy

I got the trophy at 59 km...

Isnt a glitch but actually 500km over all race modes so not with one set of tyres. I actually got a message at the recent activities section of the playstation app on my phone saying i had travelled 250km this morning while i have only 19km with same tires.

Isnt a glitch but actually 500km over all race modes so not with one set of tyres. I actually got a message at the recent activities section of the playstation app on my phone saying i had travelled 250km this morning while i have only 19km with same tires.

There is no way to check progress however other than what i got at 250 but that isnt in the game itself but on psn tracking progress...

There is no way to check progress however other than what i got at 250 but that isnt in the game itself but on psn tracking progress...