The 500KM Glitch (Super fast)

anton1453

Slightly off topic but I am now playing and winning 1 exhibition match with each car to unlock Sweet Tooth since all of my wins online while using a few different cars didn't count. 

I got Sweet Tooth without even playing with the majority of the cars, let alone winning a match with each of them.

Sweet Tooth was the last one I unlocked though. It may just be that the car is a random drop, and the last one you'll get.

• Like 1

I got Sweet Tooth without even playing with the majority of the cars, let alone winning a match with each of them.

Sweet Tooth was the last one I unlocked though. It may just be that the car is a random drop, and the last one you'll get.

Could be. For me though, it unlocked as soon as I won with my last car in an exhibition match. It seems like anything tracked in this game is off so it's hard to say. What works for some doesn't work for others. 

Could be. For me though, it unlocked as soon as I won with my last car in an exhibition match. It seems like anything tracked in this game is off so it's hard to say. What works for some doesn't work for others. 

Tracked or not, I can categorically say that I had only used 3 or 4 cars up to that point, the X Devil, the pickup truck and the Gizmo - I can't remember if there was a 4th, possibly the really flat one. So even if it wasn't tracking my wins, it's still false that you have to use all cars at all.

Maybe it's an either or. Either you have to win one match with each car, in which case you'll get Sweet Tooth earlier, or you just have to get it randomly if you haven't been swapping cars.

Finally after a full day of grinding i got the 500k trophy. Surprisingly with a complete other set wheels than the set i have the most km with.

Got 43,799 with OEM and just 464m with the set i got the trophy with.

Drove with 9 sets in total so not every set is required. Got a few with 8 or 7 km also just to give an idea.

I got the last two difficult trophies short after another so its designed that when you get the trophy for all the items you will almost be, or already got the 500km trophy.

When you check wheels everybody is different becouse counters are glitched.

Still took me three days but game is fun so no problem.

• Like 1

Finally got it... Now I just need to collect all items and play a friend online for the Plat. :)

You are so lucky, i try to get this trophy and then enjoy online, but 76km already, it hasn't popped

I just got it :)) 78km538m. Thanks to screenshot feature, i can see when i got the trophy

Popped at 88km for me. 83 on 1 set and 5 on another.

Seems to be completely random.

I left it rubber banded whilst I slept one night with the game in overtime and it didn't add any mileage to the counter.

I don't think the distance shown on the wheels has got anything to do with what mileage is actually being done.