The 500KM Glitch (Super fast)

anton1453

163 matches played.

Only about 25km redcorded.

No trophy. Hmm....

Did you played most of them online of offline? It has to be in exhibition or season.

Im going to take my time and leave it idle for an hr or 2 a day. With people having problems with the fan and such i would rather take it slow

Did you played most of them online of offline? It has to be in exhibition or season.

Im going to take my time and leave it idle for an hr or 2 a day. With people having problems with the fan and such i would rather take it slow

Most of them online.

Can't you get the trophy from online matches?

This is really a stupid trophy. Not the 500km thing but the fact that you MUST play offline to get it. I really would have enjoyed to get the trophy naturally by just playing but since I only do online in Rocket League and offline really does not interest me. I'll have to go for the coin trick. A real shame because I really enjoy playing online and it wouldn't have bothered to wait naturally to get this trophy.

This is really a stupid trophy. Not the 500km thing but the fact that you MUST play offline to get it. I really would have enjoyed to get the trophy naturally by just playing but since I only do online in Rocket League and offline really does not interest me. I'll have to go for the coin trick. A real shame because I really enjoy playing online and it wouldn't have bothered to wait naturally to get this trophy.

You can still enjoy online for stocked which is what im going to do after i get Far, Far Away trophy

You can still enjoy online for stocked which is what im going to do after i get Far, Far Away trophy

I just got the 500km trophy and with it the Platinum trophy , I already had the Stocked trophy  :) . It is a really fun game too bad I had to drive in circle using the coin/rubber trick and leave my PS4 on for hours to get the trophy. It still feels like cheating  :unsure:  :angry: When I stopped my PS4 ( My wheel counted 112Km ) It was around 4PM and the trophy popped around 10AM . So I probably got it around 80-90km because I checked at 70km and the trophy didn't pop

Mine popped around 75 total kilometres, spread across 2 tire sets. The first default one you get, and then when I unlocked Sweet Tooth I did the last 60 odd kilometres of the 75 with that set.

This is not a case of "you played online and got to 500km" because I didn't. I spent the last day or two grinding out this and the Stacked trophy while cleaning, watching TV, doing other trivial stuff, with the controller taped down. I have played 2 games online with a friend, that is all, one for the friend trophy and another because why the hell not. There's no way I got 425 kilometres in 10 minutes, so the counter is clearly not requiring you get 500k, be it because of a glitch of improper labeling, I don't know, I don't care.

I love the game, and in my opinion, 75k is deserving enough of a trophy, that's still a damn decent amount of driving, 500k is just ridiculous and encourages taping down controllers.

• Like 1