The 500KM Glitch (Super fast)

anton1453

So let the boosting begin .... i just need to unlock one more decal so it´s time to use the rubber band. I also a bit sick of the game so i´m fine with boosting the final trophy. It was fun for ca 20 hours but now i´v lost my intrest in rocket league

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this trophy just now. I did about 6 miles (9 kilometers) with one set of tires when I started playing the game then switched to another set of tires shortly after and just reached about 42 miles (~70 kilometers) with those tires and got the trophy. So the "glitch" appears to still work out!

So to add to TR_RAPTOR's post above, I got about 80km total (10 with one tire, 70 with another tire) and he got 80km total with just one pair of tires. So my guess is maybe it's just 80km total will unlock the trophy now?

Also, to add to what others have said about multiplayer distance not being tracked, I've been playing a ton of online sessions and it's been counting those miles/kilometers all the way through. Maybe that was a thing before the patch.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I just got this trophy just now. I did about 6 miles (9 kilometers) with one set of tires when I started playing the game then switched to another set of tires shortly after and just reached about 42 miles (~70 kilometers) with those tires and got the trophy. So the "glitch" appears to still work out!

So to add to TR_RAPTOR's post above, I got about 80km total (10 with one tire, 70 with another tire) and he got 80km total with just one pair of tires. So my guess is maybe it's just 80km total will unlock the trophy now?

Also, to add to what others have said about multiplayer distance not being tracked, I've been playing a ton of online sessions and it's been counting those miles/kilometers all the way through. Maybe that was a thing before the patch.

Also, in the Supersonic Fury DLC, you just need to run 10 miles with Cristiano or Spinner Wheels to get the trophy for 100KM.

Hi!

Just want to share my experience.

71 km and 833 meters on Vortex.

Got the DLC trophy inbetween (10 km with spinner wheels offline (7 km) and online (3 km)).

Back to the Vortex wheels to total 74 km and 833 meters. Trophy popped.

I only play online, so ONLINE counts towards this trophy.

Checked it after every few games and it has always counted my km's.

Regards,

TaFfinSki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...