Platinum

#121 platinum

Call Of Duty Modern warfare 2

121._Call_of_Duty_MW_2.png

Is That All You Got?

Edited by Radebe78
addition of content

Can i finally post? :P

Anyway, awesome list mate! Love the descriptions as well! It's very impressive list of platinums, but i already knew that :D Looking forward to seeing how you progress with it, so i will be keeping an eye on this checklist for sure ;)

BTW. You forgot a game title for your last plat...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate for your kind words! :D

Considering that my new PS4 is coming next Monday, and that account with Witcher 3 is already bought and waiting for the hardware to arrive, I`ll be playing the shit out of the Geralt of Rivia in the forthcoming days, so next platinum will not be so soon! :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice work on most of your platinums, the majority being from very good games. ^^. Sorry you had to slog through the online in Bioshock 2 and the terrible Resident Evil 6. Hope you get a chance to play through the Resident Evil REmake ^^. You should also go for those last two Dead Space titles, October is just around the corner after all and they would be fitting for Halloween time  :)

• Like 1

First of all I want to thank Zestful for kick-starting this 'avalanche' of comments :D  I have honestly feared that none would ever come to check this list of mine, even to tell me - you suck! xD

And now to reply on your lines...

Modest my a$$ xD

Damn dude! you got a wall full of great plats, keep up the great work :)

Well thanks once again, when I was deciding on a title, all the cool names for these trophy checklists were taken, so first thing that came to my mind was this modest....we`ll see how it goes, maybe it evolves over time into something more lavishing... :)

How can this list be modest when you have all those Souls plats? I'm jealous! xD

Thanks dude, Souls plats are among my favorite. Fantastic experience and great feeling of accomplishment when you finally overcome everything that these games throw at you!

Nice work on most of your platinums, the majority being from very good games. ^^. Sorry you had to slog through the online in Bioshock 2 and the terrible Resident Evil 6. Hope you get a chance to play through the Resident Evil REmake ^^. You should also go for those last two Dead Space titles, October is just around the corner after all and they would be fitting for Halloween time  :)

Well thank you sir on your kind words :) I have in my backlog following RE games, waiting for me to play them (and plat them, if I did plat RE 5 and 6, it would be a shame not to do the same in these, since they are better) - Resident Evil 4 (ok, no plat there but still everyone says it`s a great game), Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil HD Remake and RE Revelations 2. Maybe it`s better this way, shiity games are out of the way and now I can enjoy these ones even more. The major issue I have is that I don`t have so much free time time to play games, and there are many great games out there...and I basically want them all on my wall!  :lol:   :facepalm: 

As for Dead Space series, might missed you but I do have plat for first game in this installment, it`s #9 on my wall. And played DS 2 as well, only left to do hardcore run, something I plan to do very soon.

Cheers guys!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...