Radebe`s Modest Wall of Platinums

Radebe78

You've hit the big eighties. =D Take a minute to just take it all in bud and let it sink in. You've beaten 80 games, described your journey to the plat for 69 of them and you've populated your checklist extensively with platinum trophies =). The illustrious 90th and 100th platinum are still waiting for you out there. Best of luck friend. Also great work on #75 Hitman platinum and #80, Bad Company 2.

Thanks man for your kind words...sorry for the late reply, been kinda a busy lately!

Road to 80 was a great experience, played a lot of amazing games and I hope to continue with this trend in the future...Kinda lost will to put descriptions in my Wall since almost nobody, apart of you and my good friend Whyfire, comes here and comment on the shit I`ve played! :D

Cheers to you and be seeing you, I`ll add you soon to my psn friend list, I would like to have some familiar faces from this site on my list! ;)

Been awhile since i was here.. And what can i say? Well good work, carry on :lol:

Hurry up with Dark Souls III :P

Well thank you mister Whyfire! :P

With Dark Souls III I`m taking it slowly as it gets, enjoying every moment in it...since it is a last game in the series I want to play and squeeze every bit it can offer! And believe me, it DOES offer a LOT! :D

Cheers!

Edited by Radebe78
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How did you find Arkham Origins. I got frustrated with it myself, and stopped playing for awhile, but thinking of going back to complete it.

I wrote something about this game and its platinum here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/187-most-recent-platinum/page-1126so you can read and maybe it will help you out.

I enjoyed single play and hated online...did boost for online trophies for about 10 hours...and servers are going down day after tomorrow, I believe on 4th Dec, so if you do not own online trophies already....forget about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Hey nice work Radebe, catching up to me I see. ;) I hope you have fun, reaching 100 platinums 

Thanks Tonto :D I didn`t realize you had passed me ?

Will do, my milestone for 100th will be Bloodborne, can`t wait! Yours, still weighing your options? ;)

Take care mate!

Plat platinum #98 added - This War Of Mine: The Little Ones

• Like 2