Connection error has occured

Hello,
I bought Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f a few days ago on a sale. Everytime when i try to acces online features i get a message "Connection error has occured. I already restarted game and vita a few times. I turned wi-fi on and off a couple of times. Everytime i boot up this game i get a message "Some network features may have been disabled" and it disconnects with wi-fi. Are servers of this game down? I've been trying to connect for a few days now. (Dunno if it changes anything, but i have 2000 vita model, the slimmer one)
I hope that someone can help me with this issue  :rolleyes:

Are you trying to get to the online features in game or outside of the game? Anything outside of the game like trophy sync and friends list are disabled while the game is loaded but things in the game like the network part of the game should work correctly.

Are you trying to get to the online features in game or outside of the game? Anything outside of the game like trophy sync and friends list are disabled while the game is loaded but things in the game like the network part of the game should work correctly.

I'm trying to get a trophy for downloading a user created edit, but i can't access the goddamn list.

//EDIT - I did it. It seems like you have to wait for like 90 secnods or so on network screen and wi-fi will turn on by itself. Don't try to force turn it on or it will be in "connection error" loop.

Edited by hipo5

I'm trying to get a trophy for downloading a user created edit, but i can't access the goddamn list.

You're going to network and then selecting network connection and not ad hoc connection right? I just loaded up the game and I didn't have any problems. After selecting network connection there should be a menu that says your data, data search, and online data list. Select the third and it should have all of the user created data.