Are some Trophies glitched?

All trophies popped like they should for me, I had issues with "retro" on the ps3 version, had to redo it 4 times before it worked and the trophy finally showed up.

Fleks_Mhteam.png

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam

A little update:

I got the trophy after getting 6 more stars (for a total of 156) in definitive mode. Don't really know why tho.

Still nothing with Retro. Managed to get to 10mil in one life one more time, and again no trophy popped.

Keen Adventurer (beat Topaz boss) didn't pop for me.  As soon as I beat the level, it went to sign me in to PSN (I had left the game paused/sleep mode before coming back to play again) then took me back to Continue/level select like nothing happened.  My lesson: when I wake the game up, sign in to PSN first -- but I really shouldn't have to do that.

I've never had this "offline" problem with any other game, with the exception of God of War Collection.  It doesn't appear to span all games unless a recent firmware update broke something.  That wouldn't surprise me and it does seem like trophies don't pop as quickly after they're earned as they used to.  Maybe I need to reboot the thing, which I haven't done in a while.

I've never had this "offline" problem with any other game, with the exception of God of War Collection.  It doesn't appear to span all games unless a recent firmware update broke something.  That wouldn't surprise me and it does seem like trophies don't pop as quickly after they're earned as they used to.  Maybe I need to reboot the thing, which I haven't done in a while.

I can't remember off the top of my head all the games but Flame Over is one amongst a few where putting the vita in sleep mode with the game suspended messes up the trophies (due to the disconnection from leaderboards)

It's not common but it does happen, I'm yet to experience any problems with Geometry Wars and I turn my vita completely off after every session so I'll update if anything goes wrong.

Keen Adventurer (beat Topaz boss) didn't pop for me.  As soon as I beat the level, it went to sign me in to PSN (I had left the game paused/sleep mode before coming back to play again) then took me back to Continue/level select like nothing happened.  My lesson: when I wake the game up, sign in to PSN first -- but I really shouldn't have to do that.

I had the same thing happen to me, but I just waited a minute or so and went back and forth from the adventure map to the start screen for the topaz boss level without starting.  when it finally started showing leaderboards again it popped right away.

geometry warrior just glitched for me. I finished the last level and obtained 3 stars, but no trophy popped.

I only had to get 3 stars on the first level again to pop it, though.

second glitch, the "deadliest" trophy popped on my first attempt... Even if i died once! I was killed by the round ennemy throwed by the black hole.

lucky glitch but still

i figured it out, i had two trophies that "glitched" on me - retro and topaz boss

on both occasions my internet connection was low and failed to load the leaderboards, i tried reconnecting through a different wifi and retrying for those trophies again and they popped with no problem straight after the leaderboards loaded

i can't confirm if the trophies pop on airplane mode but i think they should

just make sure you have a good internet connection before achieving the last requirement for the trophy you are going for

Edited by barakmh

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished all the 50 levels with 3 stars and "Geometry Warrior" didn't popped.

Same goes for "Retro".

Anyone experienced something similar? All the other trophies popped normally for me.  :S

Vita version is definitely glitched. Just defeated the final boss (after millions of attempts) and the trophy didn't pop. Hugely disappointed.

Update: it did pop. After I've replayed another level and got another star on it. Try that.

• 10 months later...