Status Update - disappearing comments

Also, it doesn't seem to work whether in mobile view or desktop, whether you hard-refresh or clear the browser cache or anything :( I'm working from an Android phone, on the built-in browser (Chrome doesn't seem to want to let me log in, grr).

The comments definitely went through, as I've had email notifications for every one.

I just checked my last status update which got up to 20 comments and thats still intact. Does anyone have a status update thats got over 30 comments?

It was everyone's bedtime

I've got one with 60 comments and nothing is wrong with it :S

• Like 1

I'm not sure if it helps, but clicking the link and inspecting the element in chrome brings up this

<ul id="statusReplies-79244" class="ipsList_withtinyphoto clear status_replies_many"></ul>

While the 60 status update from Darkness above goes like this

<ul id="statusReplies-78787" class="ipsList_withtinyphoto clear status_replies_many">
<ul class="ipsList_withtinyphoto clear">
<!--content-->
</ul>
</ul>

It seems like a missing nested ul?

Edited by kuuhaku

kuuhaku, that's really weird. I can't see a reason for that, unless it might be the failed icon things someone tried to use and couldn't get to work mucking up the code, but I don't think they would affect that specific function this way. I don't think anybody else has tried to use HTML in these comments either. It's seriously weird...

kuuhaku, that's really weird. I can't see a reason for that, unless it might be the failed icon things someone tried to use and couldn't get to work mucking up the code, but I don't think they would affect that specific function this way. I don't think anybody else has tried to use HTML in these comments either. It's seriously weird...

That actually makes sense it was around about the time that DJ posted all those weird symbols it suddenly stopped working.

Oh no, I broke the status by the sound of it. Sorry guys, for everyone's info (dunno if you wanna try) I put a smiley face with a blue dot at the top from my iPhone keyboard in the comment. In future I'll just stay away from the iPhone smiley's

• Like 1