Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster DLC

Aranea Highwind

is this game better than RE REMAKE ? very few number people have talked about RE Zero as far as I know.

I'd say no. They changed a few things that made the game worse imo.

You no longer have item boxes, but drop items on the ground. If you are changing areas, you have to run back and forth a lot to take all your items with you. I'm not sure about the switching of characters and if they will defend themselves if you leave them or if they get attacked and die.

They also retconned the story a bit.

But it's still a good game.

I'd say no. They changed a few things that made the game worse imo.

You no longer have item boxes, but drop items on the ground. If you are changing areas, you have to run back and forth a lot to take all your items with you. I'm not sure about the switching of characters and if they will defend themselves if you leave them or if they get attacked and die.

They also retconned the story a bit.

But it's still a good game.

Thanks for the info :)

I do heard about the story as " weak " and felt like they doing it just for an excuse for another entry to the RE franchise. but damn! you have to drop items to come back to it later over and over? wow!

and I thought speed runners or people who's recording let's play videos are using the item drop feature as a strategy. Never noticed the No Item Box at all, man, that must be sucks, I hope there won't be a speedrun trophies like the first HD remaster did...

Loved playing RE0 back on the Gamecube. Liked it better than the original in my opinion. Could pick up the remaster myself.

well let's see if they bring back the idea of re4 and remaster it for us to play

Unless you're speaking of PS4/XBOne sense, there's already an HD version for the PS3 and 360

Hopefully this sells well like the Remastered Remake to show Capcom that people are willing to play an old school RE game. I feel like a RE2 remake would be close to actually happening with their financial struggles and this game selling well. 

Edited by Lilseb93

• 5 months later...

*sigh*

Sorry for the bump, but FYI, the game already has 10 BUCKS worth of DLC costumes. One of them was a pre-order bonus (excluding the extra Rebecca T-shirt), the other 3 are new... however, they're only selling Costume Pack 3 and 4 separately (for 2,99 each) or a full bundle with all 4 packs. On Steam, you can find Costume Pack 1 and 2 sold separately.

I can't say that I'm a big fan of them selling costume DLC like this, especially on day 1. Maybe I'm just being old fashioned, but I think the costumes should be unlockable in-game. 

At least they aren't pulling a Bamco on us and charging an arm and a leg for them like with Tales of DLC though.  :P