Your Avatar?

Kid Ryan

I change my avatar everyday if you are seeing a boy with red hair and a girl with blond hair that is Lucy Heartfila and Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail

If you see my avatar as a single character that looks like a drawing it Disgaea 5 Killia.

I don't know how to use one :(

Go to where your name is and click on it. Go to My settings and then you'll see change my photo. Click that and now just choose an avatar that's a reasonable file size. Dunno if non-premium members get less file size cause 50kb was my last one and now it's 150kb. I use a mixture of photoshop and pic resizer to make my avatars.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Anceril Sacred

It's a 8-bit 1up mushroom with "This Is Siuilarun" written in red text... It's sort of a hold over from when I did mediocre video reviews of retro games (hence the 8bit) to help promote a buddy's fledgling forums site (since abandoned) and would rate them with Mushrooms instead of stars. Oddly enough, I'm now helping that same buddy with his new YouTube Channel, so go subscribe:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJhQ7mrw5gSnKK1uvH0gh9A

I've had this same avatar for all these years... I probably should change it.