How many playthroughs for the platinum?

I saw a playthrough on Youtube where the guy was playing on Normal and at the end he got both the Charted - Easy and Charted - Normal trophies...I'm currently playing on Easy as I thought you had to play through them all...is that not the case and should I switch to Normal?

Finishing the game on the harder difficulty unlocks the trophies for that difficulty as well as the trophies for the easier difficulties.You need to beat the game on hard to unlock crushing so, you need to beat the game twice. Once on hard and once on crushing.

• Like 1

I'm currently playing on Easy as I thought you had to play through them all...is that not the case and should I switch to Normal?

You need to start a new playthrough if you want to change the difficulty. If you change it mid playthrough you wont get the difficulty trophy. 

Edited by DDrag00n

Minimum is 2: one on hard, one on crushing. The difficulty trophies stack but from what I remember you have to play on hard in order to unlock crushin dif.

Btw, if you have questions similar to this one in the future, you can check this webpage out and search for your desired game. It will give you a trophy guide and advice of how to approach it: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/

Cheers. :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

You need to start a new playthrough if you want to change the difficulty. If you change it mid playthrough you wont get the difficulty trophy. 

Couldn't OP change difficulty now, then use chapter select to go back and re-do the earlier levels on Hard, rather than have to start again from the beginning now? Crushing would be unlocked once all chapters have been completed on Hard.

I think you could do that on Golden Abyss, isn't Drake's Fortune similar in that way?

Couldn't OP change difficulty now, then use chapter select to go back and re-do the earlier levels on Hard, rather than have to start again from the beginning now? Crushing would be unlocked once all chapters have been completed on Hard.

I think you could do that on Golden Abyss, isn't Drake's Fortune similar in that way?

Not in UC1, you can in 2 & 3 though. Guess they were trying to make the plat harder or something. Edited by feral611