How is the game?

KIERONOO

Physics/gameplay wise - Brilliant, best physics we've had and the cars feel great (atleast the 2015 do, I haven't tried the 2014 season/cars).

Visuals/graphics wise - Also brilliant, couldn't have asked for more. Occasional frame-rate issues but I'm sure they'll be patched. Animations are a little choppy (still), but I can live with them (I'm talking in the pits and pitstops).

But that's where it about ends I'm afraid.

Contentwise - You have both 2015 and 2014 cars/season which is great, plenty of seasons worth out of them to keep you going (especially If 2014 cars are different physics which I believe they are slightly).

BUT; In terms of gamemodes etc, it is lacking very much. Literally the only mode for SP is Championship which you play a real F1 driver, or pro season which is just the same thing with assists off. Time trial and custom race are there, but it's it'd be a crime for them not to be.

Disappointed about no career/customisation or able to create yourself. Lots of missed opportunities, not a polished/finished game, defo needs updates to ensure longevity.

IMO: Not worth £40 yet but it'd be great to get it in a month or three when they update it (if they do).

• 3 weeks later...

As MarkyGBR put it, the physics and handling model are much improved this year. Recovering from the back end stepping out feels gratifying and engaging. The graphics are very nice as well. The modes list is quite short this year. My biggest gripe is the fact that multiplayer takes so long to find a game and then once you find a room, you often end up waiting for the race to start because someone keeps pushing :square: which delays the start timer.

If you are a fan of F1 then I would say pick this up, but if you are just looking to nab some trophies, I would wait until a price drop occurs.

• 4 months later...

To Kieronoo there is career mode it's called season mode. If it was just quick race and online then they would be losing money hand and foot because those modes alone won't sell a lot of games when it comes to sports games. I don't have the game yet either but if u look at the trophy list there is a pro season mode, so season mode is career mode ok hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...