BFF & Best Friend Trophies

Hey Ackendo,

you can do more than half of the stages by yourself and for the few left simply invite a friend over or ask your litte/big brother/sister to lend you a hand, tell them what they need to do and with a bit of patience you will get it eventually, those stages are way easier to 3 star than the adventure ones. 

Fleks_Mhteam.png

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam

Hey Ackendo,

you can do more than half of the stages by yourself and for the few left simply invite a friend over or ask your litte/big brother/sister to lend you a hand, tell them what they need to do and with a bit of patience you will get it eventually, those stages are way easier to 3 star than the adventure ones. 

Fleks_Mhteam.png

thanks for the tips ;)

Fleks are you grinding for Gatherer?

I'm hoping to see you get it soon so I know the trophies aren't glitched :P

Yeah I am around 900k, should have it in about two hours, hopefully its not glitched :)

Edit: "Gatherer" popped like it was meant to, the platinum is officially achievable.

Good luck to all others and have fun!

Fleks_Mhteam.png

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam
  • Like 1

Sweet jesus. Any tips on Co-op level 7 (Timed waves). The only level I have left to 3 star. I have literally played it for 2 hours straight. Without having something to depress one of the buttons or a rubber band to control the other ship, this level is surely impossible to 3-star. 

Nevermind, finally got it. Had to push my laptop and a book together to squeeze down one of the buttons.

The key to co-op is to use only one ship and don't die with it. Every time you die with your main ship, your gem count RESETS. This is what is so challenging about this mode that's different from the adventure mode. So if you die, restart the level. 

Sometimes you have to move the other ship into a favorable position, like in level 7. I pushed my ship down into the middle of the starting enemies. While the triangle button was held down by my set up, I basically just covered it. You get "double time" in level 7 if both ships survive the wave. If one ship dies, you get a smaller time bonus. If either ship dies twice, you get no time bonus (not to mention whatever ship is your main ship shouldn't die anyway because the gem count will reset).

Wow great tips Beatmania2dxs !

Every other levels were hard but clearly doable, but that 7th level!

I hadn't realised that you gained more times when both ship survived, but even if I did I don't think I would've made it without your trick of holding down triangle.

As for my personal experience of level 7, I had the second ship on the bottom right, a bit on the right of where the first bottom wave spawn, covering it if needed (especially on purple & yellow enemies wave), I bombed the green enemies wave and I destroyed the pink wave right after (the splitting pink ones), after that it's pretty much a loop of the first waves.

Again, massive thanks Beatmania2dxs  :blush:

And thanks to everyone with the platinum who I spammed with messages without seeing this thread first  :giggle:

Edited by Alexgaara

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I am around 900k, should have it in about two hours, hopefully its not glitched :)

Edit: "Gatherer" popped like it was meant to, the platinum is officially achievable.

Good luck to all others and have fun!

Fleks_Mhteam.png

i know its totally off topic , but you can setup a Signature line in your profile .... put the "psnp Signature" in there and every post you make has it automatically addet ... so you dont have to copy it in every post :)

On topic : thx for all the tipps here , i will try it soon .... for stage 7 i ask my sister xD

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 2