14 posts in this topic

Nice checklist so far, I love the breaking bad gif in plat #2

Reminds me of one of the best subtitles in the history of television:

enhanced-10759-1403895415-12.jpg

Nice checklist so far, I love the breaking bad gif in plat #2

Reminds me of one of the best subtitles in the history of television:

enhanced-10759-1403895415-12.jpg

Haha indeed. Didn't know about that !!

Nice checklist,you've got half my platinums in far less time than me!

It's all about perspective  :)

The backlog is a nice addtion too.

I've got the AC IV plat and I can confirm that the MP trophies are boring,but it's not hard to get them.Endure and I'm sure you'll plat it.

Edited by MarcusTheShadow

Well it is really humble LOL. I'll do mine when I am near 100 plats, I'm at 69.9 actually and will get at least 3 plats this month, maybe you should try the same :)

Well it is really humble LOL. I'll do mine when I am near 100 plats, I'm at 69.9 actually and will get at least 3 plats this month, maybe you should try the same :)

hehe, if I start now I'll just have to update it along the way. Also, memories of the games are fresh, so writing a little feedback is easier (since I tend to have the memory of a goldfish) 

I've got the AC IV plat and I can confirm that the MP trophies are boring,but it's not hard to get them.Endure and I'm sure you'll plat it.

Thanks, but has I said, the most important thing for me is not having 100 plats, it's having fun playing the games ;) We'll see !

Neat checklist. It's a good thing you made it early rather than later.

I say get a friend and get the MP for AC IV with someone... won't be as bad... and Never Alone is a great game.... with Driveclub, if want the plat I suggest upgrading to the full game and the season pass if you want all the extra stuff... because getting trophies with the free version will get veeeeery boring dinking around with 12 tracks and only a couple tour races.... at least with the normal game and DLC you have tons more to do and level up and working on accolades without really looking at it...and wouldn't be against helping with Flawless Raider for Destiny... I know the feels of getting it..

Dayum! he's from Québec too! i thought i was alone here ;D, nice collection. You should really go for TWD S1 plat and maybe get TWD S2, the S2 have no platinum but damn this serie is really good!

Edited by Kulzyc

I say get a friend and get the MP for AC IV with someone... won't be as bad... and Never Alone is a great game.... with Driveclub, if want the plat I suggest upgrading to the full game and the season pass if you want all the extra stuff... because getting trophies with the free version will get veeeeery boring dinking around with 12 tracks and only a couple tour races.... at least with the normal game and DLC you have tons more to do and level up and working on accolades without really looking at it...and wouldn't be against helping with Flawless Raider for Destiny... I know the feels of getting it..

Thanks for the advices. I have not started Never Alone yet but it's on my TODO list. Driveclub, I'll see if I like the game first ;) 

Dayum! he's from Québec too! i thought i was alone here ;D, nice collection. You should really go for TWD S1 plat and maybe get TWD S2, the S2 have no platinum but damn this serie is really good!

"She" ! ;) TWD is in progress, It is just that I play Vita on my commute and lunch time only, so the progress is not really fast.

Plat#7 added, The Walking Dead S1 on vita. Happy to have the plat, sad the game is over  :S  At least there is season 2 !

Plat #8 added, Super Exploding Zoo (played on Vita)

It was a fun game, quite easy, fun puzzles. A little buggy, my save got corrupted 2 times, but I upload to the cloud everyday, so it was not a big deal.

The only bad part, online trophies, as always. I boosted by myself with the PS4 because the online community is dead. I only met one player online and 2 of the trophies are almost impossible to get during a "real" game so... 

One of the last trophy I got, whhhattt ?! 19S0fcf42.pngCome To A Sticky Ending 

In the meantime, I'm slowly progressing toward the Plats on :

Batman Arkham Knight : finished the main story, now I need to clear the remaining side missions and attack the challenges

Destiny : progressing slowly and randomly during casual gameplay with my friends

MotoGP14 : Hard to find people online and it gets repetitive pretty fast

Also, started Geometry Wars 3, daym this game is hard !! It's fun, but I don't think I'll ever be able to complete it !!

Completed The Swapper on vita, the concept was nice. I liked the puzzles. But the trophies were a real pain. They were not related at all to the story, you just had to try and teleport yourself anywhere in the void, walls, ceilings.. To maybe find a hidden path to a terminal.. o.O Thank for the youtube videos or else I'll never had found all... Sucks o.O

Almost done with MotoGP 14 also.. Only missing trophy is for the 25 online races, I think that the only people who plays that game are from Europe because I only find online lobbies in the morning (my time, EST), so I can only work on this on the weekends... Someday I'll get it ! But I won't buy other MotoGp soon, it's way too repetitive.

Meanwhile, playing a lot of Destiny, the endgame content of this game is the real deal, addictive a little bit !