#1: Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)

1L03861e.png

Golden Completed

Achieved: November 2, 2013 @ 11:47am

#2: Okami HD (PS3)

1Lc0b30d.png

Top Dog

Achieved: December 2, 2013 @ 8:42pm

#3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS Vita)

1L66eed4.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

Achieved: December 21, 2013 @ 4:31pm

#4: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)

1L66eed4.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

Achieved: December 23rd, 2013 @ 12:36am

#5: Ys: Memories of Celceta (PS Vita)

1L5f9f9b.png

Timeless Adventurer

Achieved: January 25, 2014 @ 10:53pm

#6: inFAMOUS (PS3)

1L6729ce.png

inFamous Platinum Trophy

Achieved: February 13, 2014 @ 11:28pm

#7: inFAMOUS 2 (PS3)

1L59b7b3.png

inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy

Achieved: February 21, 2014 @ 9:38pm

#8: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PS Vita)

1Ldbda23.png

Despair's Last Reward

Achieved: July 8, 2014 @ 9:48pm

#9: God of War (PS3)

1L617665.png

Trophy of Zeus

Achieved: July 17, 2014 @ 5:04pm

#10: Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

1Ledd3c0.png

Master Assassin

Achieved: August 2, 2014 @ 12:49am

#11: Rogue Legacy (PS3/PS4/PS Vita)

1Ld55f52.png

Ergophobia

Achieved: August 5, 2014 @ 11:42pm

#12: Conception II Children of the Seven Stars (PS Vita)

1L1e94b7.png

All Trophies

Achieved: August 19, 2014

#13: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita)

1Lafc179.png

Hope's Last Reward

Achieved: September 16, 2014

#14: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (PS Vita)

1Lfd2b3f.png

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Master

Achieved: November 9, 2014 @ 3:35pm

#15: Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection (PS Vita)

1Lc5d909.png

Perfection Produced!

Achieved: November 16, 2014 @ 3:58am

#16: Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3)

1Lfa4b79.png

The Master System

Achieved: November 30, 2014 @ 5:41pm

#17: Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (PS3)

1Lb030a1.png

Neptunia Master System mk2

Achieved: December 12, 2014 @ 12:22pm

#18: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3)

1Lb8c612.png

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Victor!

Achieved: December 24, 2014 @ 6:30pm

#19: Fairy Fencer F (PS3)

1L53e615.png

Ultimate Fencer

Achieved: December 30, 2014 @ 1:29pm

#20: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f (PS Vita)

1Lab9814.png

Trophy Master

Achieved: January 27, 2015 @ 1:24am

#21: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 (PS Vita)

1L078d00.png

Gamindustri's Ultimate Savior

Achieved: February 19, 2015 @ 7:49pm

#22: Monster Monpiece (PS Vita)

1L3b754f.png

Monster Monpiece Master

Achieved: March 8, 2015 @ 8:43pm

#23: Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (PS Vita)

1L036a11.png

Platinum Action Unleashed!

Achieved: June 4, 2015 @ 2:59pm

#24: God of War II (PS3)

1L3440aa.png

Trophy of Gaia

Achieved: June 7, 2015 @ 5:03pm

#25: Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed (PS4)

1L3ed4fe.png

Advent of the Akiba God

Achieved: June 20, 2015 @ 3:19am

#26: Sound Shapes (PS Vita)

1L6dad09.png

You've Gone Platinum

Achieved: June 26, 2015 @ 2:39am

#27: Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) (PS Vita)

1Lcb3a39.png

Thank You For Cooking!!

Achieved: July 2, 2015 @ 8:05pm

#28: Sound Shapes (PS3)

1L911505.png

You've Gone Platinum

Achieved: July 9, 2015 @ 3:35am

#29: Sound Shapes (PS4)

1L911505.png

You've Gone Platinum

Achieved: June 9, 2015 @ 7:51pm

Look at my signature gif.

Look at my signature gif.

Well your signature is wrong about this thread my friend as I give a f*ck about these awesome trophies collected :)

This list is awesome and I am jealous of that okami platinum as I still need to start that game :D keep up the amazing work in collecting platinums :)

• Like 2

Awesome collection so far Mike. It's great to see all those RPG plats. Star Ocean 4 will be a nice addition.

Well your signature is wrong about this thread my friend as I give a f*ck about these awesome trophies collected :)

This list is awesome and I am jealous of that okami platinum as I still need to start that game :D keep up the amazing work in collecting platinums :)

Since It's a new member, I'm giving it the benefit of doubt that he doesn't know checklists are a regular thing here on PSNP.

• Like 3

Nice collection!

And Neptunia fan, I would assume with all those Nuptunia plats :)

I kind of would want the Danganronpa plats if I had the monry to buy the games..

Also can I have some comments on what you tough of Fairy Fencer F? (that's 1 of the things I kind of miss from your checklist, some personal comments on each plat, or something).

Edit: And P4G as 1st plat is really nice!!

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Nice collection!

And Neptunia fan, I would assume with all those Nuptunia plats :)

I kind of would want the Danganronpa plats if I had the monry to buy the games..

Also can I have some comments on what you tough of Fairy Fencer F? (that's 1 of the things I kind of miss from your checklist, some personal comments on each plat, or something).

Edit: And P4G as 1st plat is really nice!!

I thought Fairy Fencer F was a fairly easy game to Platinum. The only really annoying trophy was the one to get 100,000,000 gold. Since it was required to hold all of it at one time and it's not total gold owned I couldn't just buy a lot of items and then sell them to speed up the process. I had to endlessly grind gold by fighting enemies for 10 hours a day for two days in order to get the trophy and by then I never wanted to play the game again.

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

I thought Fairy Fencer F was a fairly easy game to Platinum. The only really annoying trophy was the one to get 100,000,000 gold. Since it was required to hold all of it at one time and it's not total gold owned I couldn't just buy a lot of items and then sell them to speed up the process. I had to endlessly grind gold by fighting enemies for 10 hours a day for two days in order to get the trophy and by then I never wanted to play the game again.

Thansk!

I see, so not to bad of a Platinum, and 10-30 hours of grind is more or less the average that RPG plats require..

Any comments on story/gameplay? (those 2 things still play a big importance for me, even if I can try to play something I normally wouldn't if the trophies are easy and the game is half decent, like Last Rebellion, it's for sure not as crappy as most people say and it was actually enjoyable for the short period that it lasted.. 10-11 hours that is..)

I think that I will keep an eye on it, and may get it if I ever get money to spend on extra games and have a spot in my backlog. Still to many games to play.. and plat.. and then there's now stuff that I feel like I will have a hard time keeping up.. mainly FF, Tales of, Persona, Disgaea (and Lost Dimension seams nice..).. with all this I had to stop following Atelier and drop Neptunia (never really a big fan of both, but both series are somewhat enjoyable to chill out, since the games are normally not hard and the stories are light hearted), that and because of lack of time and/or money..

Thansk!

I see, so not to bad of a Platinum, and 10-30 hours of grind is more or less the average that RPG plats require..

Any comments on story/gameplay? (those 2 things still play a big importance for me, even if I can try to play something I normally wouldn't if the trophies are easy and the game is half decent, like Last Rebellion, it's for sure not as crappy as most people say and it was actually enjoyable for the short period that it lasted.. 10-11 hours that is..)

I think that I will keep an eye on it, and may get it if I ever get money to spend on extra games and have a spot in my backlog. Still to many games to play.. and plat.. and then there's now stuff that I feel like I will have a hard time keeping up.. mainly FF, Tales of, Persona, Disgaea (and Lost Dimension seams nice..).. with all this I had to stop following Atelier and drop Neptunia (never really a big fan of both, but both series are somewhat enjoyable to chill out, since the games are normally not hard and the stories are light hearted), that and because of lack of time and/or money..

If you don't buy the DLC dungeons like I did, the grind would be even worse though. And the story is okay, it's nothing amazing but it's not bad either. And the gameplay is similar to Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory but you only start off with one combo and need to unlock them by upgrading your weapon which is also how you make your characters stronger since there is no buying stronger weapons or armor in this game.

If you don't buy the DLC dungeons like I did, the grind would be even worse though. And the story is okay, it's nothing amazing but it's not bad either. And the gameplay is similar to Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory but you only start off with one combo and need to unlock them by upgrading your weapon which is also how you make your characters stronger since there is no buying stronger weapons or armor in this game.

Thanks!

Ok, then seams decent, but if I can get a Neptunia game for the same price, I will pick Neptunia first then.. I usually don't spend money on DLC without trophies unless I hit a big roadblock (Cross Edge + Agarest War ZERO) or get desperate (Cross Edge again, I couldn't survive needing to grind for more 10 hours on that one..).. And I still need to find the courage to finish Agarest War ZERO.. I got really tired of that game..

But if it's just grinding for money it's not to bad, since you can easily see it progressing and setting smaller milestones while grinding a bit at a time.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...