Have u ever wanted to platinum that one game but it's just to difficult

Giana Sisters is fucking hard and it even has no Platinum... =/

Overview:

• Estimated difficulty: 10/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
  • Estimated time to 100%: 20-30 Hours
  • Offline trophies: 12 (1 trophy_gold.png, 2 trophy_silver.png, 9 trophy_bronze.png)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs required: 4+

Why is this topic in the Introduction-section anyway?

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 2

Nope, not anymore anyway. Years ago i said i would never be able to get the MGR: Revengeance plat and look at me now, i'm one of the few people who actually have it. 

To quote Shia Labeouf:

"JUST DO IT! JUST...DO IT! SOME PEOPLE DREAM OF SUCCESS WHILE YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP AND WORK HARD AT IT! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!"

• Like 1

Nope, not anymore anyway. Years ago i said i would never be able to get the MGR: Revengeance plat and look at me now, i'm one of the few people who actually have it. 

To quote Shia Labeouf:

"JUST DO IT! JUST...DO IT! SOME PEOPLE DREAM OF SUCCESS WHILE YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP AND WORK HARD AT IT! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!"

Nice to know getting online trophies on a game with closed servers isn't impossible, thanks Shia for the enlightenment.

• Like 1

To quote Shia Labeouf:

You did what I couldn't do. Mad respect man! 

I have pretty much given up on King of Fighters XIII and Metal Gear Rising. Not that I care much about those platinums though. Love those games, but I don't have time to invest into games that require a lot of time to develop the skill necessary to achieve the platinum in those games. 

So far, none of my Playstation 3 games have had platinum trophies that were that insanely difficult. The trophies in my cabinet were a major pain, though.

However, I was unable to get all the achievements for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja because of the bloody online achievements - Beat 5 guys in a row with all characters? Yeah, that's doable.

Devil May Cry 4 also has an in-game achievement system and is so far the only game with an offline trophy I just couldn't get - King of the Palace. You need to get S-Rank on the Bloody Palace, which means no super-characters. And considering Bloody Palace is a 3-5 hour timed survival mode with barely any chance to heal and increasingly insanely difficult opponents... I'd have to practice for half a year just to get it, and I'm just not gonna put that amount of time on a game.

• Like 1

However, I was unable to get all the achievements for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja because of the bloody online achievements - Beat 5 guys in a row with all characters? Yeah, that's doable.

Yeah, that was really horrible ... The battlesystem is awful, Sakura way too weak and Orochimaru way too slow...

Well, this game was horrible in total... I even got congratulations for collecting all coins xD

Yeah, that was really horrible ... The battlesystem is awful, Sakura way too weak and Orochimaru way too slow...

Well, this game was horrible in total... I even got congratulations for collecting all coins xD

I actually liked it a lot, and I still think it's the best Part 1 game ever released.

I actually liked it a lot, and I still think it's the best Part 1 game ever released.

psshhh, dont say that loud! Because when you do, some meanies will pop-up out of nowhere and tell you that you are just a stupid fanboy, that thinks everything from the franchise "you are clinging at" is perfect and in reality everything you like is just garbage ...   :(

oh wait, how silly...   xD I forgot that this just happens to me... Because I have a Neptune-avatar and stuff and said that I actually like the first Neptunia-game (which also was my very first game of the series, so, no fanboying there...)

Edited by Neputyunu

:hmm:  :hmm:

No, but definitely used to when I began trophy hunting. One of the perks of being a heavy oldschool gamer is that many of some past consoles's catalog was unforgiving to no end so...it's not a new thing really.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Guitar Hero: Metallica

I can deal with score trophies for Guitar, Bass and Drums..., but you just don't ask me to nail a Freddy Mercury song, I gave up on Stone Cold Crazy years ago, it was tough to fail over and over again, and making my neighbors hear me singing for hours was just to much cruel for them, no one deserves that.

To quote Shia Labeouf:

Asside from the VR mission where you have to kill a sh*tload of enemies with only secondary weapons, I thought MGR is pretty easy. If you powered everything up, most enemies go down with one parry on the highest difficulty, including bosses. I even A ranked Sundowner and Jetstream instead of S ranked them on my first try on revengeance because I killed them with too few hits xD

Asside from the VR mission where you have to kill a sh*tload of enemies with only secondary weapons, I thought MGR is pretty easy. If you powered everything up, most enemies go down with one parry on the highest difficulty, including bosses. I even A ranked Sundowner and Jetstream instead of S ranked them on my first try on revengeance because I killed them with too few hits xD

Well, like i said, i never thought i would even get it but after learning the game and having enough dedication it was easy enough. Also, parries only kill if you time them right, which is almost impossible to do in the middle of battle.

Ninja Gaiden Games those 7 playthroughs and challenges are F'ing Insane.

Probably have a few more on my list need the plat too

Currently working on Star Ocean hopefully that one will get completed by the end of this year I'm at 82% trophy completion

Edited by Titan Balls