Have u ever wanted to platinum that one game but it's just to difficult

• 2 weeks later...

Skate 2 - No way could I beat the pros and the online is a grind.

Skate 2 was really fun and i liked every second i played. And i don't think it is really a grind, since you only have to do everything once.

What was really annoying is that the servers are always empty... So if you don't have a boosting partner, finishing everything online can indead be a huge pain in the a**..

PlayStation all star battle royal

Lol that game is super easy to finish, but it is SO boring. There are what, 16 characters? And for each you have to do a whole playthrough of like 30 minutes. Every game is the same, there is nothing fun about any levels,...

I have never played super smash bros, but i can't believe it is as lame as PASBR xD

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Right now, i'm at 96% on pinball arcade. Only 2 trophies left. I already played so much time for the other trophies that i'm not even sure i want to try these, they are the 2 rarest trophies in the game...

Rayman Legends is not too hard, but the grind to reach the final level of awesomeness is just not doable for me. I mean, i could play 15 hours to reach that, but you can't.. You have to play 15 minutes every day, to complete the "daily" and "weekly" challenge... And basically, if you aren't a top player, it should take about 3 months of daily play... This is not for me.

I Guess i should finish littleBigPlanet 1, but i sold my copy a long time ago... Could buy it again for like 2 euros but i'm not sure i want to :P

I thought that Lollipop chainsaw was hard back in the days, but i'm pretty sure i'd be able to finish it today

Quantum of Solace. Got most of the single player trophies without effort and could easily clean up the rest, but a decent chunk of the list is MP only and how many people do you think are playing an average at best 007 game (MP, the SP is one of the better Bond games) from 2008 in 2015? I'll tell you, zero. Literally, I've left my guy in the lobby screen for an hour or so while I was doing other stuff and NO ONE was online.

Sure, you could organize a gaming session, could and have, but aside from the sheer amount of time needed for the MP trophies, it's also really hard to pull together a bunch of people who can go at the same times as you. I bought a second copy to see if I could boost it with just mine and the girlfriend's PS3s and nope, you need like a minimum of 5 or 6 other people. I returned that copy obviously.

Anyway, one of the trophy goals in the back of my head, really the only one since I don't care all that much anymore, is to get a plat for each letter of the alphabet. For Q, I could either beat the crap out of 007 multiplayer (which is damn near impossible at this point) or go buy this game called Quantum Conundrum that I have no interest in and looks decently harder. No other Q plat's exist...which is why Q-bert's reboot not having a plat bummed me out more than I should have, I love Q-bert.

Anyway, one of the trophy goals in the back of my head, really the only one since I don't care all that much anymore, is to get a plat for each letter of the alphabet. For Q, I could either beat the crap out of 007 multiplayer (which is damn near impossible at this point) or go buy this game called Quantum Conundrum that I have no interest in and looks decently harder. No other Q plat's exist...which is why Q-bert's reboot not having a plat bummed me out more than I should have, I love Q-bert.

Quantum conundrum doesn't have a plat ;). It is still a fun game, but the 100% is really hard. You probably speak about quantum theory :)

Skate 2 was really fun and i liked every second i played. And i don't think it is really a grind, since you only have to do everything once.

What was really annoying is that the servers are always empty... So if you don't have a boosting partner, finishing everything online can indead be a huge pain in the a**..

Oh yeah, no doubt it's fun. Keyword is everything lol. I just can't be bothered putting all that effort in. My stats have been wiped so it would be a second go at lots of things.

Definitely that adds to the frustration.

White Knight Chronicles II. Post-server shutdown. Totally doable, but I honestly can't see myself repeating OGIT II 50 times a day for 2 months.

Not. Even. Kidding. Already did the math. ~63M Gexp to GR30 from GR17. Each 5 minute run gives 17500Gexp, which means it takes ~3600 runs to hit GR30. That translates to 4 hours a day doing the same quest nonstop for ~72 days. And that's just for reaching GR30. Then boosting all 6 characters to lv 80, rebirth, repeat the leveling process, 800 bindings, UNID farming, then gear up for Vellgander.

Still love the game and I'd love for it to go back online.

Quantum conundrum doesn't have a plat ;). It is still a fun game, but the 100% is really hard. You probably speak about quantum theory :)

Shit, sorry. Yeah. I actually have Conundrum in my DL list, never got around to playing it, that backlog is too damn big.

I'd like to platinum all the Tales games but I'm not sure how I feel about Symphonia. The plat is such a hassle, especially since I've already played it before and didn't particularly care for it.

Edited by Xhillia

Kingdom Hearts. Any of them. I love the series, it's one of my top favorites, but the trophies are ridiculous and grindy as hell. The first Kingdom Hearts, you need to do 3 seperate playthroughs on each difficulty? What the hell was Square thinking not having the difficulties stack?! Thankfully they fixed that with Kingdom Hearts II. But that game is hard sometimes on normal difficulty, let alone beating it on proud. I just don't have the patience to die over and over until I get lucky. Plus all the journal entries....ugh.