Have u ever wanted to platinum that one game but it's just to difficult

Quite a few tbh, the one I would love the most is GTAV but I can't see it ever happening. I remember spending days and days trying to get to level 100 on the online part but nope I'm still just level 85. (I understand that I am getting close but playing for 3 hours after work each night and maybe levelling up once in a week just made me realise I may as well spend my time on other games xD) And I still have a ton of others to get to including one of the missable trophies meaning I have to start a new game, meh.

Generally speaking, if i really want a platinum i don't give up if i feel its too hard.

Two games that com to mind though are Alice :madness returns. I started out with the intention of getting the plat with one play through but the difficulty was severely hampering my fun with the game.

A Recent one is Geometry Wars 3, for some reason my mind just cant comprehend some of those boss levels, so i gave up for now, will probably return in the future.

I'm actually really shit at God of War games, which pisses me off cause i really love 'em, but i just can't seem to get the dodge moves and parries right, which always gets me killed in challenges and titan mode.

It also doesn't help that i can't seem to master the combos, which means i end up pressing all the buttons at once like a fucking retard, and swearing at my screen about the game being glitchy, all the while tugging at my ears to make the mental pain go away! :D

Oh... and i know lots of people find it easy, and the completion rate just adds insult to injury, so seriously guys, hold off on the harsh comments, it's bad enough as it is :P

Super Street Fighter IV - most of the trials are just too complex for me (combos have never been my strong point), and Seth usually destroys me in Arcade mode.

Metal Gear Solid 2 - the 2 VR Variety Sniping missions with MGS1 Snake and MGS2 Snake are just too hard for me.  Plus I'll never ever complete Extreme Mode.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - most people say this is an easy plat, but i just can't finish the Tutorial mode or any character's Combo Challenge.  Really frustrating me by now.

Street Fighter X Tekken - missions 19 & 20 are impossible.  I would grind my way through the remaining trophies if only I could get Mission Mode completed.

So yeah, it's mainly fighting games for me!

• 8 years later...