Warning: Glitch for Collector Extraordinaire in The Journey Home

ShadowStar83x

Heads up if you play The Journey Home DLC and are going for all the prize bubbles: this can be quite glitchy. Occasionally, the game won't register picking you up a prize bubble, so even if you have 100%, the pin tracker will think you have less and the trophy won't unlock. I know people who have both the PS3 and PS4 version who have had this problem, usually showing as 97-99% complete and there's no reliable workaround that I know of besides deleting your data and collecting all the bubbles again. :( Fortunately, I didn't have that happen to me, but felt I should give a heads up for those who want to play it.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

The game isn't really clear on what you need to do, but what you're most likely missing is the bubbles from aceing the levels. if you've still not gotten it at this point collect any unobtained price bubble from the main game, and you should get it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hint for those who received DLC trophies on ps3, but did not drop it on ps4 (patch 1.23).

To get the trophies, only one tricky scheme helped (all the hints previously written here did not work):
1. Delete all saved data from the game, ie profiles and save home return (or reserve it if you do not want to lose the progress of the main game).
2. Run the game offline (in the ps4 settings: network: Connect to the Internet - off) and go through all 3 levels with the collection of all bubbles and keys (connecting the 2nd controller).
3. Pass flawlessly all 3 levels (can be combined with p. 2).
4. Turn on the network in the ps4 settings, but in no case do not agree to enter the PSN inside the game (network options in the game must remain crossed out with a green bar and you can’t click them).
5. Create a party with a friend.
6. Create a Share Play, wait for a friend to join, connect a friend to a joint game.
7. With a friend connected via Share Play, we go through 3 coop missions with collecting bubbles and receiving 30,000.
8. We go to the final level (you can turn off a friend, but you can also go with him) and collect all the balls, an in-game reward for 100% of the bubbles and a trophy Collector Extraordinaire will drop out.
9. Repeat the actions for a friend if he also did not have a trophies.

With such actions, most of DLC trophies drops out, if you did not drop them either (as I had).