Would You Rather...

Connie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd sooner jump in front of a car -- your odds of survival are much greater just on a car being so much smaller (and probably slower) to begin with, let alone worries such as electrified train tracks.

Would you rather have multiple root canals without any anaesthesia or be subjected to an invasive IRS audit?

I think it was better the multiple root canals whitout anaesthesia.

Would you rather call someone black to a gang of black people or other name that insults black people (I'm not racist, it was just the 1st thing that came out of my head), or taking a shower in jail (mostly when the soap goes to the floor) :|

Take a shower in jail. I've never been, but I assume ass rape isn't guaranteed every time. Sounds like more of a stereotypical joke. It'd be mildly interesting to tell people that I've showered in jail without being molested.

Would you rather...

1.) Be able to control time, but be blind and deaf.

2.) Always recall what time it is instinctively without the use of any time-telling device, but sneeze every time you do.

Take on the zombie apocalypse with only a wrench. Too many possibilities to think about, but I suppose I'm not guaranteed death. However, does that mean all of my loved ones are already dead? A lot of speculation with this scenario.

Would you rather...

1.) Be able to remove three games off of your trophy list, but have to change your PSN name to one that you like less than your current.

2.) Be able to change your name to whatever you wanted, even to a name that was taken before, (or just keep yours if you like it), but you lose the top platinum you worked the hardest for.

Being the LAST survivor isn't much of a thing. I would just commit suicide if I was all alone in this world. So I pick #2.

Would you rather:

1. Be the only sparkly vampire (Twilight) in a world where vampires are real (but not sparkly)

2. Be Justin Bieber's #1 fan

(I know that's a tough one :P)

Edited by Enstikto

Have brittle glass bones. Ugh, that's terrible. However, I've read about the condition before from the account of a man who broke over 200 bones before turning eighteen, and apparently it's manageable so long as you're extremely careful. And even after breaking your bones so many times, your body becomes used to it. Only being awake for fifteen minutes a day would be way worse.

Would you rather...

1.) Stand at the epicenter of a magnitude 10 earthquake.

2.) Be thrown overboard into an ocean ten miles away from a deserted island.

Be thrown overboard. Swimming ten miles in the middle of the ocean without something really bad happening is a small percentage, but a magnitude 10 quake is so awesomely powerful that you aren't going to survive it short of divine intervention. And since I'm an atheist, I don't believe in divine intervention.

Would you rather....

1) Be imprisoned in a 6' x 6' x 6' cell for ten years with only a few short reprieves per day for spartan meals, to use the bathroom, etc.

2) Be forced to live in a wilderness cave completely cut off from society, technology, other people, etc.