Would You Rather...

Connie

I'll take Jessica Alba. I never liked Megan Fox at all really. I don't get why she's so popular in the "We'll all go see movies because she's in them!" kind of way.

Would you rather:

-Have a pet snake that can breakdance and sing

or

-Have a pet monkey that knows how to swordfight with anything

Edited by monochromeMirror

1. Burn my house... it's replaceable and i'm not all that happy with how I designed it in the first place, haha. If I was able to save the "precious memories" the house is expendable.

Would you rather...

1. pee your pants
  2. have a bloody nose

(both options would be involuntary and frequent every day of your life)

I suppose a fast death though the slow death has a few upsides like the ability to write a last message...

Would you rather:

• Participating in a virtual MMO where you die in-game you die in real life, you disconnect from the game you die in real life and the only way to freedom is beating the final boss on the final floor.
  • Participating in a survival game where you must kill the other competitors to become God but not knowing who the other unwilling competitors are and all you have to help you is a diary you keep that now predicts the future but every other "player" also has one.

Would you rather:

• Sword Art Online
  • Mirai Nikki

Sword Art Online, at least fate is in my hands not potentially in the hands of other people.

(EDIT) Awww, dang it, I lost connection during my posting process and missed my chance!

Would you rather:

- have the superpower to find loose change within a hundred feet of your current position

- have the ability to converse with books telepathically

If by converse you mean literally hold a conversation, #2 all the way. I'd love to talk to some of these characters. Otherwise, loose change magnet!

I meant that you would literally talk to books. Like each book has a personality and such. Not the characters in it or its author. The book itself.

Change Magnet it is then!

Would You Rather:

1) Unwittingly cause the Apocolyse but be free of the resulting Chaos

or

2) Control the results of the Apocolypse but suffer all of them yourself as well.
Edited by ThndrMge

"Control the results of the Apocolypse but suffer all of them yourself as well." Loophole here in that if an apocalypse is a revelation to mankind (Greek definition), which in this scenario I have control of, then I would just make it so everyone was cured of any illnesses and injuries. In other words, bring everyone to perfect health.

Would you rather...

1.) Feel all liquids as though they were 90°F (32°C).

2.) Only be able to wipe with your bare hands after using the restroom.

• 1 year later...

duhh.....fingers as long as legs. I could reach for the remote control without getting up and that´s the dream!

So Would you rather...

have only one set of clothes for a month but you can shower daily or have different clothes every day but you can´t take a shower?

Give me the bowl of fruit! Cheeto fingers just sound like a downside, but sexually attracted to fruit? Whatever floats your boat, right? :P

lol at the accidental B)

Would you rather battle Cthulhu in an old naval ship or have a hunt to the death against Predator in a jungle.