Your plat preventing glitches.

TigressLion

Cast aside the glitches that are always there like luftrausers, etc.

I'm luckily enough to have avoided all of the infamous bethesda glitches, so i thought i was lucky and never took heed to glitch warnings. Then, i got surprised with -

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2.

You need Lily Rank 5 with all chars, un wanting to do hundreds of battles, i venture into ng+. Unfortunately, rom and rams stats NEVER carry over. I am unmotivated to do 300+ battle grind atm.

What are rare glitches that have prevented your plats?

Edited by TigressLion
  • Like 1

I've done doing all of the girls lily rank to level 5 with no problems at all, but, with all of the multi ending and sharing stuff I got lazy to plat the game. Guess I'll go back to it later to plat it.

I never ran into a glitches that prevent me from plated a game other than Uncharted 3's of killing 5 enemies with a shield in a row, it say kill 5 in a row... I killed 28 of them for the stupid trophy to pop out along with the platinum.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Mine it's not really that rare as far as I know,but those damn coop missions in Far Cry 3 glitched so I can't get the plat.

EDIT: Finally after deleting and reinstalling everything a couple of times I managed to get those damn trophies while being the host for the coop. 

Edited by MarcusTheShadow

In prince of persia i spent hours and found all the light seeds except for the last one. Game says all but one are found but each area is complete. I just left it and dint bother to do it all over again.

Dude, all you had to do was finish the game. The last light seed is given to you as part of the story process.

• Like 2

In prince of persia i spent hours and found all the light seeds except for the last one. Game says all but one are found but each area is complete. I just left it and dint bother to do it all over again.

if you mean the 1001th seed, you get that one from the final boss when you kill it.

• Like 1

Dude, all you had to do was finish the game. The last light seed is given to you as part of the story process.

i did finish it. Got the last seedbut someother one gliched along the way. I checked everywhere, followed guides and everything to try and find it.

• Like 1

I managed to get to 96% game completion in Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4 with only two missions away from 100%. Those missions had just vanished somehow over the course of the game, so I ended up completing everything else except them before I realised something was wrong. I spent several hours trying to force them to appear through various methods, but nothing worked.

This was before any patches, but apparently this was a problem that existed on the original PS3 version and was never fixed anyway. Since it was taking up one of my rental slots and probably wouldn't be fixed any time soon, I just decided to repeat everything all over again over the next week and made sure to do those missions the moment they appeared, early on in the game.

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate can't get to area and it is impossible for me I literally tried everythin trust me I seen others get it but My games just has a flaw in it. I could've got Platinum for it because the trophy stack.

I have only had one worth noting and it was for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The trophy Deadric Infuence was glitched because it would not appear even though I had obtained all the items. Since that was the last trophy I needed, the platinum would not appear.

I eventaully worked around it by making another character and grinding for the Deadra quests, but it was annoying.

Right now for me its "Packing Heat" from Destiny. I didn't have an exotic prior to House of Wolves when it came out, I finished the bounty for Bad JuJu, upgraded it, and no trophy. I have upgrade 5 other exotics since then, and still nothing. The only way for me to get the trophy is do the Vault of Glass on hard mode until I get the Vex Mythoclast to drop. I just wish they would patch this so I can get this trophy, get my plat and move on from Destiny finally.