Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady Lilith

Sports Champions 2

8 posts in this topic

I thoroughly enjoy playing Sports Champions, and this makes me wanna go for the plat :)

I'm not saying it's a game you'll play 5 hours a day but it's a great game to break out if you have friends over or just wanna play a fun relaxed game with your family.

I had some fun with Sports Champions but I'm sure that's because I got it with my PS3 move bundle. I can't say I'd ever pay for the game and I'm sure I'll feel the same about number two.

Parker

Yeah...I got my Move without the bundle, as in I ordered an actual Move controller (two actually), a Playstation Eye, and a Navigation controller (along with a set of two lightguns...I have never had more fun playing rail shooter games). So, no Sports Champions for me.

Edited by gamerm1337

interesting :hmm: . can't say I like the events though <_< . except for boxing ;) .

sports champions was good i do like the events coming for sports champions 2 more though.

i will be getting this at some point B)

It's about time. I loved the first one. So much so that I got the pat for it. I'm curious as to why they put in archery again though. Skiing looks ok. I like the rest though. I'm sure the bowling game will be awesome. Boxing looks like fun too. I might like tennis as well. Hope it's not too pricy.

After watching the video, the events (besides Archery *again sony??*) look pretty fun :) If this isn't too expensive (like $30 would be alright) I might pick it up. I think tennis and golf will be awesome and challenging with the Move's precise controlling..