My opinion on God Of War 3 remastered!

my opinion is I'm sick of buying and playing the same game. It's lazy and exploiting people who have already played it. This game DIDN'T need to be remade considering it's been released, what, 3 times in five years counting this one?

Just don't buy it, simple as that.

• Like 3

Think they left it on the "cheap" side due to it being "remastered". I will for now skip it feels it might be like beating a dead horse.

You are wrong my friend. I have played GOD 3 the PS3 version and with this PS4 version. You can tell the big improvements that has been made to the game from graphics, physx, effects, character layout, enemies, water, and shinning objects. This game looks better than some of new games that has been made for the next gen. Its impossible to get a great looking game like that for 39.99 and overall its not beating a dead horse.

I haven't played GOW 3, so this seems like the best time to.

It is the perfect time for you and especially its only 39.99 and you will get great experience and how the game will amaze you.

my opinion is I'm sick of buying and playing the same game. It's lazy and exploiting people who have already played it. This game DIDN'T need to be remade considering it's been released, what, 3 times in five years counting this one?

It is not the game and it will give you different experience when you will play it. The game is way better than the PS3 version.

I'm happy with it on PS3 if I'm honest so won't be getting it on PS4.

Glad you seem to be enjoying it though its a great game, I have nothing against remasters and will buy them if I think they are worth the upgrade.

Thank you. Iam  enjoying the game 100 percent as it delivers something different than the ps3 version which will amaze you.

You can buy gow3 for $5 used. I'd say sony got pretty greedy alright

Not really. Sony didn't get greedy this time and this  game by all means it looks really great and it should priced higher than 39.99 but Sony made the right choice.

I can buy 8 god of war for that kinda money

Is it 8 times better than the ps3 version?

I can guarantee it certainly isn't as it's the same game. I picked it up for about £4. I am another to be honest who doesn't see the point of all these remasters. I don't mind some of them but I would prefer new content!! Edited by freddie1989

God forbid a thread about a remastered game doesnt get turned into a thread about the state of remastered games.

I for one am excited, god of war is one of my favorite franchises and I'll gladly pay money to play my favorite one again on PS4. 

• Like 3

After playing it about 3 hours to say the truth. The game looks so great and it seems its next gen. The graphics are great, more details effects are being added on the walls, ground, enemies, objects, Kratos sword, shield looks impressive, and the environments in general looks better. I'm surprised the game price is 39.99 and not more. Sony didn't get greedy this time. This game by all means definitely is great and way better than some of the newer games that we have.

https://youtu.be/5frijbznf3k

Nice to read the positive review you have given. I am ready to experience all over again myself. I tried watching some streams of it last night and could tell some differences but not a lot. I guess that could be because I don't know what seetings the people use for their streams.

• Like 1

The fact remains it's the same game people, add better graphics and a few tweaks here and there and suddenly it's a 39.99 game? Smfh  

For sony to have the audacity to charge $39.99 is exploitation at it's finest.

Edited by k-cuDi__
  • Like 3

God forbid a thread about a remastered game doesnt get turned into a thread about the state of remastered games.

I for one am excited, god of war is one of my favorite franchises and I'll gladly pay money to play my favorite one again on PS4.

This isn't about milking remasters, charging $40 for such an old game is proof of a diseased culture. There is something fundamentally wrong with digital versus retail prices and exorbitant season pass prices and now this.

• Like 3

This isn't about milking remasters, charging $40 for such an old game is proof of a diseased culture. There is something fundamentally wrong with digital versus retail prices and exorbitant season pass prices and now this.

I dont want to be a hypocrite and turn this into an argument, but what would you rather? It doesnt exist entirely? They sell it so cheap as to not make a profit? I dont understand why Remasters have to be so negatively recieved by people who flat out dont care about them. 

Season pass's and digital vs retail prices are another matter entirely IMO. 

For people who don't have a ps3, but have a ps4, yes.

If you didn't play GoW3 on PS3 you may consider buying this remaster. Great game. Otherwise it's waste of money. Paying 40$ only fo little bit better graphic it's way too much. No new content was added. I don't understand why few of you are so exited.

But GOW3 takes place literally at the very end of GOW2, so this begs the question. "why didn't Sony release the GOW trilogy remaster" MS did it for HALO so Sony could have done it here.

Now granted maybe you owned a PS2 and played the first 2 and then skipped the PS3 (for some reason) and want to finish the trilogy off 5 years later but that seems pretty unlikely.

40$ for 1 5 year old game is kind of stupid and I can see why people are upset (especially since GOW3 still looks incredible)

• Like 1