Opinions of this game

I might buy this, as i like this kind games. I have 100%'d Blast Factor and other this kind of games but im wondering is this game hard enough for me? and is any trophies glitched? I want real challenge and no glitches on trophies, anyone who owns this game, tell your opinions?

• 2 weeks later...

Game isn't that challenging with some practice and it is no where near 100 hours.  I've completed everything on the PS4 version with 500k geoms in ~less than 24 hours.  I just have 500k more geoms left to grind.

Fantastic game nonetheless, worth the $15 and the time to get the plat.  I've done the Vita and PS4 version and plan to do the PS3 version soon as well, that is how much I love this game!

• 4 years later...

Game is challenging for the majority of gamers, and the deal breaker for most people will be the pacifism levels, which are ones where you can't shoot and must destroy the enemies while passing through gates. If you don't get how to handle these ones, the plat is impossible (my case?).

• Like 1

Personally I think the deal breaker is the couch coop trophies. I won’t get the plat until my little brother or sister visit from interstate as they’re the only people I can think of that aren’t completely hopeless at video games. ?

The only other trophy that was difficult for me was the 10 million points, took me about 4-5 hours of trying, though I was tired st that point as it was nearing midnight and I was getting frustrated. Great game otherwise.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 8:30 AM, cris3f said:

Game is challenging for the majority of gamers, and the deal breaker for most people will be the pacifism levels, which are ones where you can't shoot and must destroy the enemies while passing through gates. If you don't get how to handle these ones, the plat is impossible (my case1f611.png).

For a long time I was strongly considering buying Geometry Wars, but when I saw that the co-op required for the platinum was local only, I dropped it.

I can't handle Share Play, in fact one of my standards is not to use Share Play except for stuff like local co-op.

I not too long ago moved into a community of mostly older people, so yeah. Fat chance of them being gamers at all, let alone having any of them help me on a difficult shmup like Geometry Wars.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

For a long time I was strongly considering buying Geometry Wars, but when I saw that the co-op required for the platinum was local only, I dropped it.

I can't handle Share Play, in fact one of my standards is not to use Share Play except for stuff like local co-op.

I not too long ago moved into a community of mostly older people, so yeah. Fat chance of them being gamers at all, let alone having any of them help me on a difficult shmup like Geometry Wars.

If you have a Vita don't miss this game. For trophies or not. I never played Geometry Wars for the trophies, mostly for the scores and only on the levels I enjoy (yep no pacifism ones, neither King). Major problem playing the game is if you're a perfectionist for reaching a goal, instead of playing for the trophies, as it can get pretty hairy.

But on the Vita is by far one of the best games, and a game that really shines on it. Beats all other shooters there hands down.

I'm not that young either, I'll try to see if the co-op can be done alone. Honestly, never tried, never played much either classic mode or co-op. It's a plus games for me, and my subscription just ended but I'll try it on the PS3. I do prefer the game a gazillion more on the Vita thought (same as Everybody's Golf, sucks on the PS3, wonderful on the Vita).

I think my access can't handle SharePlay, but I do try to do things myself on some games. If I can't I don't finish them.Stupid pride or not, I prefer it that way.

EDIT Fresh info:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a195588/bff-achievement

Edited by cris3f