looks like an easy platinum

Hard to believe what i read right now! There FUCKED UP challenges, mostly the races, F tank battles, etc IS HARD AS HELL to get the 3 medals! I hate how they left there perfect challenge room system from the other games and now this shit in AK :( Again more force in my THROAT Batmobile stuff. Now a very NOT FUN part of Batman AK to get the Platnium

• Like 1

The previous Batman game's platinum trophies are hard enough (to the point where not every trophy hunter can get it). Difficult platinums at the very least, easy nor average by any means. Can't speak for this game though. I know it's the easiest though. If a game is challenging enough, it needs to be respected as so. Being good (aka skilled) at a difficult game makes it easy for you, not easy in general and for everyone else. Hate when people ultimately fail to realize, understand, and acknowledge this.

• Like 2

BA Knight is the least difficult of the four. If you preordered the game or bought the season pass you should get access to the Scarecrow Nightmare missions. Achieving 3 stars in these missions is not too hard if your batmobile is fully upgraded. So you can be sure to have at least 9 stars in advance which make the "earn 69 stars in AR challenge" trophy highly feasible. I think the hardest part of the game is the Riddler's trophies. Some are well hidden and you'll definitely need to be grindy as regards to them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...