Platinum Only 25%?

t-i-g-o

Well so recently DRIVECLUB went to PS+ and we all downloaded him, but as I was searching in PSNP I saw that the game has 17 DLC's and when you make the Platinum you only have 25% of the game's trophies!!

I mean the game has 27 Main Trophies and 85 DLC's Trophies, and maybe there will even be more DLC's, don't you guys think that's absurd?

Leave your comment, pls!

25% of the games possible trophy points can be earned from the base game, so it makes sense. You dont see it often because games rarely have this absurd amount of DLC (see DCUO). 

Yeah, DCUO also has a huge amount of DLCs

I didn't bother downloading this game. I won't support such absurdity.

I'm kinda sad now that I downloaded, because first of all, I don't like that much of car games, and I don't want to stay with 25% and platinum in a game.  :(

Does the Plus edition include any dlc?

No, not at all, if you in-game click in a DLC content it says you need to Upgrade your PS+ Version, which is 24,99€.

The full version gets dlc free?

I guess so, if you can't access DLC with PS+ Version, and it says you need to Upgrade to access the DLC's so I think it must give them free.

Edited by t-i-g-o

It looks a bit strange, but personally I dont think it is a problem, especially when the DLCs are THAT cheap. Seriously, where else you saw this cheap content-dlcs? :D

Also, the %-bar is for the complete game (with DLCs) and the Platinum just for the base game.

On XBox it would look more strange in my opinion, because you have 1000G for the basegame and everything above is with DLCs

The Halo MMC has a total of 600 (!) achievements, granting in total 6000G ... THAT looks strange, in my opinion :D

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/halo-the-master-chief-collection/achievements/

What also looks strange is, that PSNP seems not to "re-adjuste" the data when you finish a game and there comes DLCs after it.

2d0cmj5.png

Edited by Neputyunu

I mean the game has 27 Main Trophies and 85 DLC's Trophies, and maybe there will even be more DLC's, don't you guys think that's absurd?

They give us free game and add tons of DLC's to earn money. Of course you don't have to buy them, but a lot of people will to improve their trophies percentage.

Nothing is really free in these days

• Like 2

Only people with more money than sense have 100% in this game.

haha , 25 € season pass for that amount of content is the best deal i have ever seen.  and owning all dlc doesnt mean having 100 % of trophies.  you have to get all stars in a dlc to get last trophy ... and thats not so easy.

I mean as someone who likes the game I am probably a tad bias, but you know I bought the game (didn't wait forever and cry about some free psplus version) and this was literally the best season pass I have ever purchased. So all the DLC was great, started to burn out near the end, but I finished up last night. 

• Like 1

It's an absurd amount of DLC, but at least it seems like the season pass has a decent value.

One game that thankfully the DLC's don't have trophies is Destiny, because they cost a lot, especially The Taken King.

The Taken King will have trophies because it's the first real DLC.

The Dark Below and House of Wolves aren't much more than overpriced content patches.

On topic: I really like that Driveclub has that many DLC addons. I also hope that they'll make a second season pass and double the amount of packs and DLC trophies.

The Taken King will have trophies because it's the first real DLC.

The Dark Below and House of Wolves aren't much more than overpriced content patches.

On topic: I really like that Driveclub has that many DLC addons. I also hope that they'll make a second season pass and double the amount of packs and DLC trophies.

Oh, damn. Is it confirmed? If so, i will wait a little longer until the Legendary Edition gets cheap.