tips for getting Point of Impact trophy

hey guys wanna know if anyone is having it hard time getting this trophy or find easy as I seen powerpxy vid of doing but not that easy, any tips will be welcomed?

these are the ones I got left clear off:

Absolution  
Achieve 69 Stars in AR Challenges.

Blunt Trauma 
Perform every type of predator takedown.

Brutality 101
Perform 15 different combat moves in one FreeFlow.

Fortunate Son
Achieve 46 Stars in AR Challenges.

Point of Impact
Perform 5 perfect shots in a row with the Vulcan Gun without taking damage.

Point of impact was tricky for me, it took me like 30 tries to realise my mistake. 

to get this trophy i did the AR Challenge near the Theatre, u know the easy one, shot all the bad tanks until there were 5 left, the reason i left only 5 is because there will be less lasers lines to dodge, now you have to shoot out the light next to the Canon/Gun, WARNING! TAP the R1 button as it's very sensitive to touch and you'll end up firing two shots instead of one, do this to all five in a row and you got it :D

• Like 1

Point of impact was tricky for me, it took me like 30 tries to realise my mistake. 

to get this trophy i did the AR Challenge near the Theatre, u know the easy one, shot all the bad tanks until there were 5 left, the reason i left only 5 is because there will be less lasers lines to dodge, now you have to shoot out the light next to the Canon/Gun, WARNING! TAP the R1 button as it's very sensitive to touch and you'll end up firing two shots instead of one, do this to all five in a row and you got it :D

thanks i did it :D now the extra madness begins haha
  • Like 1

If you have trouble getting the trophy in the 'One Man Army' AR challenge, try doing it in the 'Untouchable' AR challenge as the enemies wouldn't move like they do in OMA.. The downside of the Untouchable AR challenge is that one-hit will result in insta-kill and you are confined to a much smaller space..

• Like 1