Best free and free-to-play games on PC/Steam

SkyesUnholy

Hey guys, looking to play some more games on PC casually

I know of Dota 2, League of Legends, Runescape, Elsword, etc. Although those are MMORPG's I'm still interested in single player games

I just want to know what you guys think are the best free games out there that a new player could get into and if yous could offer any recommendations or suggestions, thanks!

• Like 1

HeartStone : http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/ (my favorite online card game)

Lineage II : http://www.lineage2.com/infinite-odyssey/ (oldskull mmorpg)

Aion : http://na.aiononline.com/upheaval/ (lineage with wings... lol)

Dungeons and Dragons : https://www.ddo.com/en (infinite free word of quest)

Edited by NebuLaTeK

My favorite PC game as always been Tanki Online. I don't know what so good about it, I mean it's a browser game and it hasn't the best graphic in the world but the gameplay is so smooth that you'll get addicted. I played it for 5years and it's still as fun as the start :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you guys probably don't know this game but he's actually cool to play ! 4Story by Gameforge.

Of course Dragon Nest ! I spended about 2 years in that game without no regrets.  :yay:

Not to be that guy.. But this implies you had many many regrets. 

I got what you was saying yo. Just wanted to clarify you meant it was suite and elite and you'd recommend it. 

As for the OT its not so much steam but origin gives games away quite often now. And if you can get past the fact that EA/Origin sucks its worth.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Not to be that guy.. But this implies you had many many regrets. 

I got what you was saying yo. Just wanted to clarify you meant it was suite and elite and you'd recommend it. 

As for the OT its not so much steam but origin gives games away quite often now. And if you can get past the fact that EA/Origin sucks its worth.

Just to be clear 'yo', this is what I think say whatever you want to say but my opinion is still the same about  Dragon Nest.

Best,

Souls.

Just to be clear 'yo', this is what I think say whatever you want to say but my opinion is still the same about  Dragon Nest.

Best,

Souls.

I wasnt saying your opinion was wrong or anything lol. Or that mine differed i was just correcting you're english. It also was a joke post as i broke to ebonics myself. With the Yo and whatnot. 

The exact definition of "Without no regrets" would mean that you did nothing but regret your decision to play it.  Im not trying to be a dick as i said it was also a joke post. cuz i do say yo irl but im not "THAT" obnoxious. I also dont really care for people correcting my grammer so it only made it funnier to me.

Also wanting to clarify this isnt like some rage randy. OMG this gui repondededed to mah post. Mus make h3m luuk stewpid. Just wanted to make sure you knew what i was getting at.

I wasnt saying your opinion was wrong or anything lol. Or that mine differed i was just correcting you're english. It also was a joke post as i broke to ebonics myself. With the Yo and whatnot. 

The exact definition of "Without no regrets" would mean that you did nothing but regret your decision to play it.  Im not trying to be a dick as i said it was also a joke post. cuz i do say yo irl but im not "THAT" obnoxious. I also dont really care for people correcting my grammer so it only made it funnier to me.

Also wanting to clarify this isnt like some rage randy. OMG this gui repondededed to mah post. Mus make h3m luuk stewpid. Just wanted to make sure you knew what i was getting at.

Well my English is not really perfect because of my main language French.

It was a pleasure to talk to you.

Best,

Souls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DirtyBomb - F2P Fast/Team based FPS

Team Fortress 2 - ^
DotA/LoL - ARTS 

Archeage - JRPGMMO 

APB Reloaded - Essentially a F2P GTA Online.

Nosgoth - Team PvP Based thinger with monsters/classes and shit.

Firefall - FPS MMO

Quake Live - PvP FPS

All you gotta do is hit up steam and look at their Free to Play section mang. 

Cross Fire is alright if you don't mind Turkish and Brazilian hackers going around wall hacking and using aimbot.

As mentioned already Osu! is a very fun game. Been playing it on and off for a few years.

Edited by BhekifaZ

• 2 weeks later...