Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaltyCat

"Two Weeks Will Squigly decide on her choice and move towards the changing winds?" trophy

17 posts in this topic

I asked about this trophy and I got this response. Just felt like letting people know.
"You have to defeat Marie 300%. It's located in the Extras menu. There is currently a glitch that's causing the trophy to not get unlocked even when you beat Marie 300%, but we're working on a patch that will fix that issue and it should be out fairly soon."

Thanks

This mode is a pain kupos

They really need to specify whether or not you have to kill Marie 300% or if merely timing her out and winning the match nets you the trophy.

I've timed her out and beaten her (which unlocks all of the art) but I didn't get the trophy. I HOPE that it's because the trophy was actually glitched and doing that again will get me the trophy because killing her is an absolutely ridiculous task.

Yeah, winning by time out is definitely the way to go. Stunning her is key, but it can be tricky and occasionally she will attack anyway because... i don't know, fighting game boss logic, I guess. Try to start the round with Squigly's level 1 battle opera and go in with j.HP to get close then try your best to chain j.MK and j.HK to stun and push Marie to the corner and get her health down to about half. Then she'll enter phase 2 and you can double jump back and forth over her head until time runs out.... maybe throwing in an occasional j.HK to keep her health below yours. Good luck!

Well this is pretty lame then. Two of the trophies are glitched and nothing else can be done besides wait for a patch.

"A patch for both PS4 and PS3 that addresses a few issues - gallery freezes, unpassable Challenge 7, unattainable trophies, volume problems, etc - is almost ready to be released."

challenge 7 is very attainable and easy just pick any character as the 1st character & Filia as your 2nd n her jump in move set as hair dash......start the match n stay close to robo fortune to force her to tag double in ....in that instant call Filia out n she will do her hair dash n catch them both ...it take some timing but is very easy to do.

"A patch for both PS4 and PS3 that addresses a few issues - gallery freezes, unpassable Challenge 7, unattainable trophies, volume problems, etc - is almost ready to be released."

Thank god, I guess we'll be seeing the patch late this week or probably sometime next week.

challenge 7 is very attainable and easy just pick any character as the 1st character & Filia as your 2nd n her jump in move set as hair dash......start the match n stay close to robo fortune to force her to tag double in ....in that instant call Filia out n she will do her hair dash n catch them both ...it take some timing but is very easy to do.

I'll try this since it fails me every time I jump around and survive until time is up.

How the hell is it possibile to survive vs 300% Marie? Tips?

How the hell is it possibile to survive vs 300% Marie? Tips?

Has this been patched yet?

It has now been patched.