I don't understand this game

I just started Don't starve, first i thought it might be cool game but now i don't have a single clue what i have to do.. I collect everything i find but enemies follow me and kill me when i pick stuff up they don't leave me alone I died already  4 times in first day..

Just survived Day 1 ! I found out if i eat something it might restore heart or liver, but not sure what happens if liver go to zero

• Like 1

You pretty much just have to keep your health up so you don't die and explore the world to find things to help you survive longer.

Oh ok, how do i survive night? it happens to me always when night comes and its dark screen, i get hit 2 times and die instantly

From what I remember you can just make some torches after you gather supplies and then try to build yourself a little barricade if there's enemies nearby.

Try looking up a hints and tricks page off Google if you need to figure out the specifics.

From what I remember you can just make some torches after you gather supplies and then try to build yourself a little barricade if there's enemies nearby.

Try looking up a hints and tricks page off Google if you need to figure out the specifics.

Thanks! i just survived night without problems, but i disabled all enemies so i don't die to them at day. Is that ok? can i earn all sandbox mode trophies without enemies? Can i build accomploshire without enemies?

Edited by D4N11--

The Don't Starve wiki is a brilliant resource, I'd check that out.

Assuming you're not playing the giant edition, you have three stats you need to keep an eye on - hunger, sanity and health - there are items you can collect or make that help improve all three.

You can outrun some enemies (spiders, pigs) but for now I suggest trying not to aggro them whilst you get to grips with the basics of the game.  At night you need to build a fire to make sure Charlie doesn't attack you.

If you are a PS+ user you can back up your save to the cloud so that you don't lose significant progress

• Like 1

The Don't Starve wiki is a brilliant resource, I'd check that out.

Assuming you're not playing the giant edition, you have three stats you need to keep an eye on - hunger, sanity and health - there are items you can collect or make that help improve all three.

You can outrun some enemies (spiders, pigs) but for now I suggest trying not to aggro them whilst you get to grips with the basics of the game.  At night you need to build a fire to make sure Charlie doesn't attack you.

If you are a PS+ user you can back up your save to the cloud so that you don't lose significant progress

Thanks! Just one more question: How i use that cloud thing, i know how to save there and load it to my console, but do i have to quit game and upload save file to cloud after every day incase i die?