Dying Light

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

You could get it used for $30

It's a big improvement from Dead Island. The only thing that bothers me is weapons are not durable at all and have to be repaired constantly. Also not a big deal but there's a surprising amount of Arabic with a proper British accent. Some of the voice acting is so bad.

Fun game to play Co op

Base game I'd definitely say is worth the price, like it seriously is. But for me personally, since I aim to 100% the whole game if I was to get it, that means I have to buy the Season Pass to. As a trophy hunter, and with the game having glitched trophies, a total of a $60 value (game & season pass) with tax (if bought new, which I would want to do to support the devs for making a nice game?) would be slightly too much for me. Ofc some people argue and say DLC is content that should already be in a full game.. a full game is $60, so if I did buy the game and SP that would equal to a full game (, reliant on the price drop from DL), but again as a trophy hunter, that value wouldn't really be fair for me. So im waiting for another sale or price drop (to get it around $50 ish). Last resort is buying it used.

Base game I'd definitely say is worth the price, like it seriously is. But for me personally, since I aim to 100% the whole game if I was to get it, that means I have to buy the Season Pass to. As a trophy hunter, and with the game having glitched trophies, a total of a $60 value (game & season pass) with tax (if bought new, which I would want to do to support the devs for making a nice game?) would be slightly too much for me. Ofc some people argue and say DLC is content that should already be in a full game.. a full game is $60, so if I did buy the game and SP that would equal to a full game (, reliant on the price drop from DL), but again as a trophy hunter, that value wouldn't really be fair for me. So im waiting for another sale or price drop (to get it around $50 ish). Last resort is buying it used.

Park our is free

Bozak is only $10

You don't need a season pass

Park our is free

Bozak is only $10

You don't need a season pass

I actually knew about the fact that I didn't need the SP before I wrote what I said, but I was too lazy to talk from a different perspective. There are only 2 DLC contents that add trophies, and neither of them are free. One is $10 and one is $5, so I know I don't need the SP for those (since they can be bought separate), but the SP does include more weapons and skins which can't even be bought separate. IDK what Park is, I saw nothing of it in the PSN store, saw something else that was free instead though, and Park doesn't have trophies.

I actually knew about the fact that I didn't need the SP before I wrote what I said, but I was too lazy to talk from a different perspective. There are only 2 DLC contents that add trophies, and neither of them are free. One is $10 and one is $5, so I know I don't need the SP for those (since they can be bought separate), but the SP does include more weapons and skins which can't even be bought separate. IDK what Park is, I saw nothing of it in the PSN store, saw something else that was free instead though, and Park doesn't have trophies.

Parkour fever has 3 trophies and it's free

Bozak is only $10

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It really is a great game. I prefer it WAY over Dead Island. But like others have already mentioned, it has it's little things that are quite annoying. Like, for example, how fast weapons break and how often you need to repair them. Not to mention that you can only repair a weapon a certain amount of times. Sometimes the Parkour can be a little finicky as well. I feel like sometimes I can't grab on to things I SHOULD be able to grab on to. It's little things like these that make the game frustrating sometimes but the game, as a whole, is very well done; no doubt about that.