"A Matter of Family" DLC Discussion

I finished in 2h, including the main-story and the side quests, you need to break some ballons, jack-in-a-box and that stuff, then you need to find some riddler's for a trophie, nothing too hard, I enjoyed, because I was a little tired of playing with Batman, so it was a fresh air! No skins with the DLC but I was expecting that since we won the Batgirl suit from the main game, so, sure it was a way better than the Harley and Red Hood one!

So, I just finished the DLC but I'm missing out 2 trophies:

-Weird War Tales

- Ambush

Anyone knows how to do this ones, becuase I need enemies and I killed them all!

New enemies show up after the ending cutscene, but I don't know if any of them are near any hackable things. In any case, for Ambush you have to take out four enemies during one scare attack (meaning a hacked distraction) though I got it from two separate ones of two enemies each. For Weird War Tales, take out 15 enemies (cumulative) with takedowns after hacking (a distraction/scare ones seems to count too if you takedown them in a row).

does the dlc have any boss fights??

There is a ending boss fight (kind of).

i can confirm that the 15 hacking kills have to be in 1 playthru and is not cumulative (I just did it) the krakens head underground is a good spot for 4-5 takedowns, along with the fear takedowns. just keep using the remote hacker 1st for any takedown.

i can confirm that the 15 hacking kills have to be in 1 playthru and is not cumulative (I just did it) the krakens head underground is a good spot for 4-5 takedowns, along with the fear takedowns. just keep using the remote hacker 1st for any takedown.

It is still cumulative (as you don't need to do them in a row or within a short span of time), just within one playthrough.

It is still cumulative (as you don't need to do them in a row or within a short span of time), just within one playthrough.

My only question is what button I press to do the ambush one, because during a fight I never saw on the screen a button to do the "scare effect"!

Edited by BrunoDragonF93

My only question is what button I press to do the ambush one, because during a fight I never saw on the screen a button to do the "scare effect"!

Use remote hacking device on any distraction such as a fortune telling machine (that's the "scare effect"), then do :square: takedowns on the enemies before they recover.

Use remote hacking device on any distraction such as a fortune telling machine (that's the "scare effect"), then do :square: takedowns on the enemies before they recover.

Oh I see thanks, so when I do those it also counts to the Weird War Tales? Since it's to fefeat 15 enemies using any type of hacking....

Oh I see thanks, so when I do those it also counts to the Weird War Tales? Since it's to fefeat 15 enemies using any type of hacking....

I'm not 100% certain since there are also hackable things that are instant KO ones, but I was using everything I could hack before attacking and I believe I did get my trophy during a scare one.

I'm not 100% certain since there are also hackable things that are instant KO ones, but I was using everything I could hack before attacking and I believe I did get my trophy during a scare one.

Thank so much for your help, I just did the two trophies and you were right, those knockout's counted to the other trophy, I just won the Weird War Tales after I knockout a thug after using the hacking, so, it was pretty much it, one more time, thank you for your help!

• Like 1

I am having trouble finding the DLC. On the Main Menu, I get a notification saying it is contained within the Season Pass, and to press :triangle: , so I do, and all it takes me to is the download page for the Season Pass, and says "Installed" But it doesn't take me to the download for this DLC. Am I missing something? I also went and checked Arkham Episodes and AR Challenges, and there was nothing there. How do I download the DLC?

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I saw this and figured I'd ask. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I think you just go to the PSN Store select the DLC and when you press "Buy/Download" It asked me to choose which version I wanted (a "free" version or a "€6.99" version) I chose the free version and it works fine (finished it and got all trophies for it)

• 3 weeks later...

If your still having trouble with this trophies restart your play through. You can get this trophies very fast before you even rescue the hostages (depends how fast you are for weird war tales). I got ambush on the second opportunity to use bargirls stunning ability. Now this may be a glitch in the game but after you take out three or so enemies it stops showing the takedown button, just ignore and keep tapping square (I found this out by going trying to go straight into fighting after the prompt disappeared). Just keep using this tactic. On the stealth encounters just be patient and wait for an opportunity to take down enemy. Maybe throw a bats rang towards the takedown spot or if your being risky be spotted then throw down smoke to escape. The enemies will go and check the area you were seen. Hopefully this helped!

• 4 months later...