The remaster

I have played both the ps3 and ps4. I did myself a marathon tonight of it and honestly, even thought i love the game. Where the heck was the remaster?. The framerate was definitely not 60. The lighting is a tiny bit better but it seems like a port and thats it. Overall, this is a total rip off, it reminds me of sleeeping dog definite edition. They claim it had full street and it turned out to always be empty with amost unoticable graphics.

this is really made for the hardcore fan.

• Like 1

I doubt they even had plans to do much to GoW3 Remaster. With Shuhei's talks on  the PS4 and Remaster it sounds like they're just trying to dump as many games onto the PS4 in a half assed attempt to not only bolster the library of the system but to get new Sony customers.

More or less, people who own a PS3 and PS4 are losing out horribly and it's partly to blame for the horrible Cell Processor Architecture and their new PS Now service for completely ruining any chance at Backwards compatibility which would cause most of these half assed remasters to not see the light of day.

• Like 4

I doubt they even had plans to do much to GoW3 Remaster. With Shuhei's talks on  the PS4 and Remaster it sounds like they're just trying to dump as many games onto the PS4 in a half assed attempt to not only bolster the library of the system but to get new Sony customers.

More or less, people who own a PS3 and PS4 are losing out horribly and it's partly to blame for the horrible Cell Processor Architecture and their new PS Now service for completely ruining any chance at Backwards compatibility which would cause most of these half assed remasters to not see the light of day.

Could not agree more.

You can get the God of War Saga on PS3 that comes with 5 games for like $20. Just saying...

Yeah, but not when you are European... Just saying...

1. We havnt this "GoW-Saga"-Bundle

2. It would never cost 20€. (because that would be way too cheap xD)

3. You have to import it and depending on the store you selected you must pay importcharges. :)

Oh, and... its the same like InFAMOUS. Nope, we in EU havnt got this bundle with 1, 2 and festival of blood for 20$. We must import that too.

Edited by Neputyunu

Yeah, but not when you are European... Just saying...

1. We havnt this "GoW-Saga"-Bundle

2. It would never cost 20€. (because that would be way too cheap xD)

3. You have to import it and depending on the store you selected you must pay importcharges. :)

Oh, and... its the same like InFAMOUS. Nope, we in EU havnt got this bundle with 1, 2 and festival of blood for 20$. We must import that too.

I bought the GOW saga in Europe but it wasn't 20 bucks lol, more like $80 :(

• 9 months later...

I'd say about the only problem with it was the cutscenes not being updated along with the main visuals (which was the problem the PS3 remasters had) but other than that I can believe it was 60fps. Didn't notice any drops, but it was a shame they removed that trophy (maybe because of the bullshit controversy surrounding that one in Ascension). Apparently they buffed Hitting Your Stride to compensate but personally I think Hit Man would have been more appropriate to buff considering how much harder it is. 

But yeah, it's probably not worth it if you already have it on PS3 aside from the extra trophy list. 

But I will agree on OP with one thing. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition was indeed horrendous. I swear it looked and ran worse than the original release and it crashed about 8 times while I was playing it. Inexcusable. 

Edited by LunchCannon54

• 2 months later...