Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarsipanRumpan

God of War 3 Remastered - Launch Trailer

5 posts in this topic

Today GoW3R finally launches. (Tommorow in EU, and Thursday in Asia) It looks amazing, this trailer look so dope.

By now you know how hyped I am, and that this is my favourite game of all time, and its coming to PS4, finally.

The remaster is 40$, its 60FPS with 1080P, some textures and animations are greatly improved and even the enemies. Even though this game is pretty old and you can play it on PS3, I recommend everyone of you to buy or atleast check out this game. Because as I said its my favourite game of all time.

Play this to prepare for God of War IV that's in development.

I love you SCE Santa Monica, you're the best, finally GoW is back and i can finally get the ninth plat in the series. :D

Edit: Please don't bring up the Remaster sucks conversation once again, I've had it in every GoW3R thread so far wich is 4 I belive.. Please

Watch this BAT-SHIT AMAZING trailer.

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

I've been hearing differently about the alleged dopeness of the game's visual presentation. Maybe that's just peoples' personal opinion though.

As someone who played it, it is not 60fps, and most cutscene werent remastered at all as they look exactly the same as the ps3. I have both version. Overall, its not really a remaster. Its more like a pc game that you are playing on an upgraded video card and the game still isnt different. The framerate is constant 30 fps with very few part at 60.