Should I buy the season pass?

blazeadeel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Season pass has 19 euros now.I'm only intererested in the dlc that has trophies, i see 16 dlc packs with trophies now.Do i get all of these with the season pass?Also,if they release a 17th,18th etc do i need to pay to get them,or they are free for those who own a season pass?In the description it says something about 6 months.I never bought season pass for a game before as i always waited for GOTY or complete edition.But now i can i get the game with 20 euros (retail) and if season pass gives me everything,with a total of 39 euros i could have a complete edition (or so i wish)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually quite enjoyed the season pass, though I don't know how much I would have enjoyed it had I played all the content back to back, since, especially if you are doing solely for trophies, there's a lot of replaying the same AR challenges which isn't bad over the course of 6 months, but torture if you are marathoning it. The mini-DLC structure they had going for the 6 or 7 months gave me a reason to pop in the game every couple of weeks, and that's all I really want from a season pass, nevermind just playing for trophies. There were some duds in it (I really did not enjoy a couple of the Batmobiles' handling), but overall, the short stories were a fun diversion, the two big DLCs were pretty solid (Season of Infamy and A Matter of Family), and some of the new AR challenges and maps were a lot of fun.

I know there's a lot of cynics that wanted more substantial DLC than the two that we ended up getting, but I bought the season pass at full price, and felt it was well worth it given the butt load of content it offered.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
12 hours ago, kevomode said:

I bought the premium edition not knowing it came with the season pass. It was a lovely surprise when I realised!

A couple of months ago they were on sale in the EU store, both the premium edition and the standard one. The standard one listed at 15€ and the premium edition for 20€. Back then I had no idea premium came with the season pass, so I just bought vanilla. I still look back on that decision :facepalm: 

Now I will either have to pay extra 20€ for the season pass or wait for a another season pass' sale.