Would you buy this game for PS4 just to plat it again?

PavWrestlinGifs

??

Lol well i already did buy it so as soon as i get a new tv i will trad systms for awhile with my friend and get the plat.

I have it platted on PS3, PS Vita, and PS4. I have multiple world on all of them except the vita, and since I upgrade from PS3 to PS4, I thought I would get the plat in that one as well.

can you pleas add me and help me get the ps vita version 

No. I didnt really like it enough to play just for fun as opposed to Terraria which is similar game but in 2d. Only way for me to get remaining trophies is by joining someone else's world where everything is ready. I just didnt find game enjoyable.

I've only rebought some games to earn their platinums again but I don't think I would buy this again for another platinum. It's fun, but I really don't need more than 1 copy of Minecraft.

i like how your signature shows each of your plats and their names,can you tll me how to do that for my signature please?

I hate duplicate trophy lists. Ask yourself this question: would I play it again if I didn't get trophies for it? If the answer is no then you're playing for the wrong reason. There are more than enough games out thee I haven't played, why would I spend more money to play the same game twice?

• 6 years later...

I probably would or will because my son talks about it a lot.  He has even played it as the grandparents bought the game on their PS4.  Yet he does have some minor complaints with the PS4 version, so I don't know how much of it he will want to do.  

I think the game is entertaining and really big to "creative" personality types, that's what catches me in to, however it can be pointless, with nothing left to do really after finishing a village, fighting the final boss, and making your armor and weatpons enchanted.

I dislike duplicate trophy lists to, however my son really talks about the PS4 version a lot, so we will probably get.