WTF? LOL

What is this game? I got it for free from PS+ and decided to open this now, i have no clues dafuuck i have to do :D they speak something monkey language (not english) and im listening to music and turned volume off in my TV cause i dont want to hear monkeys, but i cant do anything im stuck in first mission.. whats the point of this game?

(Edit: Just achieved 100% trophies, i totally changed my mind about this game! This game is sooo awesome and great! Especially the animal rescues and animal scenes!)

Edited by D4N11--

The point of this game is to explore and interact with your environment.  It has a great story, told without any dialogue.  It was well put together and a very enjoyable experience.  I am sorry that you are not having the same experience I did with it.

Oh ok, i understand, im sorry if i was rude but i just wanted some action from this game but its pretty slow paced game :/ 

I usually play nostalgic, fast paced games and platformers

Yeah, it might not b for you, but I'd give it a shot anyway. It's a puzzle based, narrative driven game with a unique control system. I'd call it nostalgic, but I wouldn't call it fast paced or a platformer. 

Oh ok, i understand, im sorry if i was rude but i just wanted some action from this game but its pretty slow paced game :/ 

This is a very slow paced puzzle/story game.  You will run into many obstacles, and you have to find something in the environment to help you, or find another path.

As for your adventure, you are on a 'quest' of sorts to get ingredients to help your sick father get better.  The adventure you go on gets bigger as time goes on.  If you are alright with a slower paced story game, it is definitely worth pushing through to the end.

• Like 1

The point of the game is that you control two brothers trying to get a cure for their dying father. It's a puzzle platformer where the point is to figure out how to navigate the level using the differing abilities of the two boys. Part of the challenge is from the unique controls and the fact that the boys don't speak anything other than a fictional language. You're supposed to figure out what you're supposed to do by inferring from their gestures and assumptions on their language and tone, and then play around with your surroundings until something works.

• Like 1

you think this game is weird?

Check out Journey, characters don't talk. Your only way of understanding is to follow the signs.

other players online you came across can't even talk to you, nor you can't see their names and so on. you have two options with them, wether you join their journey to the end or to go with your own way, game can only tell you who was those people at the credit.

Yep! :D i never would have believed that i can change totally my mind about game in just couple hours! xD Its indescribable game

Excellent, well let me tell you that this game is coming to PS4 in a few months, I hope we get some nice stuff with it like a dynamic theme or other cool things and not that just a port.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

Just achieved 100% trophies, i totally changed my mind about this game! This game is sooo awesome and great! Especially the animal rescues and animal scenes!

So now you can change the topic title from 'WTF? LOL' to 'WOW! FUN'.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

What I want to know is what's with the "fastest achievers" list for this game on here? There is no way that anyone can complete this game in under an hour legitimately: a) the cutscenes are longer than that and B) the characters don't move quickly enough in between to finish that fast even if you've played the game before! I know, I've tried! *muttering*

• 1 year later...
On 30/05/2016 at 2:58 AM, Xaedere said:

What I want to know is what's with the "fastest achievers" list for this game on here? There is no way that anyone can complete this game in under an hour legitimately: a) the cutscenes are longer than that and B) the characters don't move quickly enough in between to finish that fast even if you've played the game before! I know, I've tried! *muttering*

Old quote, but judging by the looks of things all the trophies are missable. High chance is that they have completed the game, then they have used chapter select to get the trophies for a quick time. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2017 at 9:04 PM, Combatting said:

Old quote, but judging by the looks of things all the trophies are missable. High chance is that they have completed the game, then they have used chapter select to get the trophies for a quick time. 

No... I meant complete by getting all the trophies as well as making it through the game. Honestly, I suspect some cheating or a modern equivalent of the old Xplorer cartridge, because I still cannot see any way it would be possible otherwise. The characters simply don't move quickly enough, if playing the game unaugmented. Oh well...