Goekie's fighting dojo kupos

Goekie

Hello everybody,

Lately I have been receiving a lot of requests from people in dire need of help acing the tutorial and combo challenges.

I am here to offer my assistance for those in need of some advice regarding game mechanics, terminology, description of icons and aiding with clearing the tutorials and combo trials through share play.

This mainly pertains to DOA5LR but you can pretty much state any questions or requests regarding other fighting games. I am adept at every fighting game except for the Tekken series.

This does not mean I will clear all 720 combo trials for you in USF4, however if you're struggling with Viper's st.lp into ultra or Ibuki's target combo into Hashinsho I will be happy to assist.

Place your request describing what you need and a link to your gaming session down below, we'll be working on a first come first serve basis at my earliest convenience.

The only prerequisites I have is you must be from the US due to internet connection speed and at least 25 post on this forum.

Sensei Goekie

PS This is not a place to discuss the legitimacy of boosting through share play

Edited by Goekie
  • Like 1

What are the prices?

All you need to do is ask nicely

Unfortunately you do not have +25 posts :P

You just have to do one character and literally read the instructions on DoA5  :facepalm:

Not everyone plays 20 fighting games like you do

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody,

Lately I have been receiving a lot of requests from people in dire need of help acing the tutorial and combo challenges.

I am here to offer my assistance for those in need of some advice regarding game mechanics, terminology, description of icons and aiding with clearing the tutorials and combo trials through share play.

This mainly pertains to DOA5LR but you can pretty much state any questions or requests regarding other fighting games. I am adept at every fighting game except for the Tekken series.

This does not mean I will clear all 720 combo trials for you in USF4, however if you're struggling with Viper's st.lp into ultra or Ibuki's target combo into Hashinsho I will be happy to assist.

Place your request describing what you need and a link to your gaming session down below, we'll be working on a first come first serve basis at my earliest convenience.

The only prerequisites I have is you must be from the US due to internet connection speed and at least 25 post on this forum.

Sensei Goekie

PS This is not a place to discuss the legitimacy of boosting through share play

Hi I need some help for all characters combos :P

What can you do?