How hard is it to plat sly 3

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

well Im bout done with the sly collection on vita which I just plat the 2nd last night and was heade to the third was gonna try to squeezein some unit 13 but back to the post I was wondering if the third was hard to plat I mean yeah I did see that you have to 100% sly 3 in order to get the plat .

Depend on how is your determination of getting it done instear of grabbing the nearest sharp object and gutting yourself out of boredom, IIRC.

Seriously now, my gf got it done with ease and Batman: Arkham Asylum (challenges) to her was like Vanquish's Challenge 6 to Dragon-Archon, so you should breeze through it without a problem.

Its not difficult, its more like a "meh"-feeling when you are doing this challenge where you must protect Murphy and the van. ... geez.... this one took me forever xD

Overall its a pretty simple game and I dont see a problem with eg General Tsao. If you have troubles with him, watch a video. At first I havnt understand what I should do with him xD

Edited by Neputyunu

It's easy but we used to play all 3 sly games with my friends when we were just 7-10 years old and we had a lot of trouble beating the bosses in these games. That tsao and final boss were the most challenging boss fights in the game if i remember correctly!  :D

Edited by zafira1290

Sly 3 was the hardest of the original trilogy IMO, but certainly not difficult. A few of the challenges would take a couple of tries but all in all, if you are determined you can knock the plat out in 3-4 days at most if you are new to the series. I'd give it a 3/10 difficulty. (2/10 if you look up youtube for videos)

Its easy. I could not do 100% on PS2 but on Vita it only took me a week. Well, being a big Sly fan, I guess I needed to 100% or else I would break my code as a fan of this series

Its not difficult, its more like a "meh"-feeling when you are doing this challenge where you must protect Murphy and the van. ... geez.... this one took me forever xD

Overall its a pretty simple game and I dont see a problem with eg General Tsao. If you have troubles with him, watch a video. At first I havnt understand what I should do with him xD

I didn't have any problems with the boss fight with Tsao. I guess its just because Sly 2 bosses are harder to beat for me till this day. Yeah. Put 500+ hours into that game and I still have some difficulties with the boss fights.

• Like 1

Assassins Creed 2 is 2/10 (guide said), means, Sly3 is 1.75/10, I guess :P Because its easier than AC imo, but harder than a 1/10 game. I mean, Back To The Future or Farming Simulator are 1/10 games. Games were you cant loose/fail anyway.

But actually, a guide says Sly3 is 4/10, which makes absolutly no sense for me.

• 1 year later...