Trophy Difficulty? Rating scale 1 to 10

I created the same topic on other site but it seems nobody comes there. So, I think I'm very tempted to get this game. :holy: I already have the PS3 version of DMC4 but only played it few years ago so I can't seem to go back to it due to some large backlog of games I have to clear 'em first. :shakefist:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You'll get Proud Souls on SE 1.5x faster then on last gen version, same for the red orbs. Also some enemies or bosses like Dante (especially M1) are giving now 25% less Style-PTS.

For example...

Max PTS on M1/Dante last gen w/o AT's <- 1500 PTS

Max PTS on M1/Dante SE w/o AT's <- 1000 PTS

*Advanced techniques

• 2 weeks later...

It's the hardest DMC in the series in my opinion, especially if you would do a legit run (no "DLC's" bought from the store / no S Char). Most people who did it, especially the pretty "fast" guys, played it before. So most of them will give the game perhaps a lower rating then it is. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Bold statement considering its not even on your profile.

The leaderboard also says that the fastest achiever is 3 days.

What does the Leaderboards are saying now?  :hmm:

For the salt boys, i made recently my run... i guess i will do 9 other Accounts at least with a similar time like this. Just for fun ^.~

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

I created the same topic on other site but it seems nobody comes there. So, I think I'm very tempted to get this game. :holy: I already have the PS3 version of DMC4 but only played it few years ago so I can't seem to go back to it due to some large backlog of games I have to clear 'em first. :shakefist:

Since many seem to brag instead of giving a certain opinion. 

Consider you already played this i don´t see it being that difficult for you. You can check here for tons of vids and tips to beat all bosses with all moves posted.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition/

Consider you already played this i don´t see it being that difficult for you. You can check here for tons of vids and tips to beat all bosses with all moves posted.

I wasn't only "braggin" like you're saying. I also had written my opinion though difficulty a few posts before. But i understand how reading works in our times... just reading the last post <- end. xD

or he can just ask here... ;) I'm always willing to help people, if they ask here or me personally. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

Thanks bud, I'll check it. The fun always comes first, the trophies come for last, I play it for what I love Devil May Cry as my favorite series all time. It's shame there's not a lot of leisure times I have right now. oh well, and, I hope I will have the plat all of the DMC and DmC games, That would be sick lol I hope to see the DMC5 any sooner. :D

Edited by G10BURGERKING

• 3 weeks later...

what dlc's are there in this game

Nothing special. You can buy Proud Souls, Red Orbs, Blue Orbs, Super Chars for Nero/Dante/Vergil, unlock all Game Modes and Customes for Lady/Trish. DLC's give you a better start into the game, unless you'll get in use with all abilities. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-
  • Like 1

Nothing special. You can buy Proud Souls, Red Orbs, Blue Orbs, Super Chars for Nero/Dante/Vergil, unlock all Game Modes and Customes for Lady/Trish. DLC's give you a better start into the game, unless you'll get in use with all abilities. 

Seems like a great start to this challenging game thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I love Devil may cry but to be truthful im not that good. I feel as though this list is catered to masters of the genre. 

If you go for a legit journey to get the Platinum you have to be very skilled and get deeper into the matter. But if you are interested by just "having the Platinum" then it might be a 7/10 or 8/10. But i won't blame anyone for this anymore, i can understand that all of them are taking the easier way. Let me quickly explain why;

Doing legit Untouchable with default Nero/Dante is something which only has done so far by 3 people (me, LordGamolth & SphinxRun) on site legit and know the struggle behind it. Doing a close 2 hours run and then doing the Final Stage with no DMG makes you pretty nervous if you aren't fam enough with him and most of the time, things are going on your TV much faster then you realize - and then you'll get hitted and have to restart it again. (I'm doing a daily check on the Boards here, if there are still people who get it legit eventually...) Everyone had used Super Dante to get this, without this it would be for sure a 0,10% UR, especially since Dante on the SE has some changes which can cause problems. 

Bloody Palace runs without Super Chars, especially with default Vergil, Nero & Dante. These Chars needs a lot of practice to master, especially Dante and i can leave you my hand into fire, if Trophies couldn't be earned by Super Dante then 99,9% of people would suffer with him. But since you can avoid the real struggle, people won't ever know how hard it would be. This is ok, but pausing on P4A... oh wth. 

SSS Boss Fights, since i saw how people avoided the traditional way to get them and preffered to use Lady or Super Dante again, these aren't earned by a true fight how they should be usually. Even tho i made an excellent SSS Dante Guide, that seems also to be to hard for most people and decided to take Lady.... and then wondering why they have such trouble with Trish BP lol. 

LDK, such an underrated mode, also there people had to use Super Chars get through to it, because people been made like... not to show any kind of weakness. 

Hell and Hell, without Super Char this will be as well quite a journey, be happy that there aren't S Rank Trophies for it. 

DLC's; these kind of "DLCs" gives you a better shot into the game, so you avoid the struggle to get every ability, dont have to collect Blue Fragments etc. 

Heaven or Hell S Rank Trophies would be interesting tho. I could get deeper into it, but hell yeah... you should still play it, because this Game is awesome and really worth to learn ^_^

Also be happy that the Vanilla DMC4 doesnt has Trophies, because vanilla DMC4 is a lot harder.

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-
  • Like 2