Do you know DSP Gaming aka darksydephil?

LtNepIffy

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know who he is?

Of course, he's the bane of almost every gamers existence.

Some people actually like watching him and find it funny when he doesn't know what to, but the thing is...he is so freaking stupid that it's not even funny to begin with! lol

Here's one of the most recent videos i watched with DSP in it.

Also, am i the only one that thinks he's acting stupid on purpose?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, yes I do know him. Never really watched his own videos but I have been laughing my ass off with "This is how you don't play *insert game here*" videos that other people have made.

I don't like to judge people just how they act on the internet, but DSP seems to be kinda dick And now that I said that, I guess I'm a dick too. But that's fine.

• Like 1

Who or what is a "darksydephil"?

Edit: It's a put on, as in the case of every other celebrity Youtube gamer like Markiplier or PewdiePie or any others who are amused by their own cleverness. Nobody's that fucking stupid.

Edited by damon8r351

Yes, been subscribed to him since 2009. I don't watch much of his videos anymore, but I check in from time to time to see if he's playing anything interesting. The last full playthrough I watched was KH2, and that was entertaining.

To those of you who haven't actually seen his videos, and only watch the "This is how you don't play" stuff, you are obviously getting a biased view. If you didn't know about Obama, would the first thing you watch be a 2 hour long hate montage, showcasing his worst moments?

Yes, he can be pretty bad a some games. But you have to know, for about 99% of them, it's his first time playing. He was a pro fighting game player before YouTube, so not only did he miss out on most older games, he spent years playing nothing but fighting games. You can't tell me the first time you went through MGS2, you didn't fuck up or get stuck.

His 'gimmick' has always been just an Average Joe playing games. That's why I like him. He doesn't need to be "The angry reviewer" or the 'Dumb fake reaction faces on a camera'. He just does full playthroughs, with commentary.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nope I'm not really into the whole YouTube thing when it comes to let's plays ect.

The only one I really know is powerpyx mainly because his guides are fantastic. And I know who pewdiepie is and can't stand him so generally I don't bother

Yes I know him. The trainwreck of a human being. Amazing how someone can be racist, sexist, fat and lazy, and make money off of playing games and say it's "hard work". Truly he's the embodiment of the American Dream.

That sounds like donald trump