Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

kurtskyKG

Put in 1 year and 3 months, first MMO I've ever played and was hooked immediately started on Ps3 and finished it up Ps4, also got the plat with the help of a guild for the 5th turn in the binding coil, it's possible with random groups but very tough.

Also the Pc gamers are very helpful with team speak, join the right guild and you will succeed

Put in 1 year and 3 months, first MMO I've ever played and was hooked immediately started on Ps3 and finished it up Ps4, also got the plat with the help of a guild for the 5th turn in the binding coil, it's possible with random groups but very tough.

Also the Pc gamers are very helpful with team speak, join the right guild and you will succeed

Coils is Static/FC content.  It can be done in a pug, but very hard as you are playing with players who you don't know how they prefer things done.  Playing in an actual group helps you understand each other's playstyles.  I done all the coils in a pug tbh, played in a static/FC for a bit and found that to be a lot better, just sucks if you have slow learners in your static.  Hoping to get into a new static for Alex Savage, although I'll be trying to pug it as well.

And I agree, having a laptop/PC/phone next to you with TS is very much a requirement for this game's endgame.  There is a few FCs on Ragnarok dedicated to PS4 players which will use the PS4 chat though.. not sure how good they be (since they couldn't use ACT or give much feedback on DPS).

• Like 1