Worst QTE ever!

Dan_WatsonAU

Seriously the final boss fight QTE is the worst I have played, hate it even more than I did the last one on golden abyss on crushing. Just wanted to vent about this f@£3 c£$* T$%^!!!!

Venting worked I managed it on the next attempt :)

Venting worked I managed it on the next attempt :D

Could've just have "vent" about it by posting a status update instead, don't ya think? Otherwise, I don't see what was the purpose of making this thread. But as for your complaint... what was so hard of the QTE? I don't remember having any troubles with the QTE? Is it long?

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 3

I haven't played any FC game before, but seriously!

after I played Resident evil 6 I never found a contender for a much worse QTE than RE6.

put insult to injury the QTE in RE6 is tedious to attempt and always came at the wrong time and place and no matter how fast or how hard you try to do them most of the time you ended up failing them instead. what you need to do to make your torture less painful is to equip some sort of a "QTE skill" that will allow you to finish them a lot faster *facepalming*

what next Crapcom? RE7 to have the same skill system of RE6, where this time the characters can't heal themselves until you equip a "ability to heal skill"???

Could've just have "vent" about it by posting a status update instead, don't ya think? Otherwise, I don't see what was the purpose of making this thread. But as for your complaint... what was so hard of the QTE? I don't remember having any troubles with the QTE? Is it long?

Sorry next time I think about starting a topic I will message you first and see if it's appropriate to post a gaming related topic on a game forum.

Nope, the boss-battles in Uncharted: Golden Abyss got to be the worst ever! :P

I don't know I at least found those a challenge, they were bad but I enjoyed doing them in a weird sort of way. I just found this tedious as hell.

• Like 2

IIRC there were 5-7 unique QTE sets - Each set being multiple QTE's as in square than triangle which took near immediate actions. Some of the QTE sets had 5 different actions. I had to write them down as I failed. It was a challenge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...